Katsuki Bakugou ♡「part 2/2」

Since I'm on holiday I CAN POST AS MANY ONESHOTS EVER SO BE READY BOIIIII

Mistakes. part 2/2

Walking down the path to your house you were upset.

Should you text him or maybe wait tomorrow?

Argh....

"OK DEKU KUN ONE-TWO-ONE-TWO"

You were walking down a path in the park and heard Midoriyas nickname. Looking near by a tree you saw Ochaco, iida and Midoriya training. Midoriya was doing push ups with Ochaco on top.

He seemed flustered.

Why not say hi?

"Hey!" You said walking up to the trio.

"(Y/n)! OOF" Midoriya fell on his tummy with Ochaco bubbly laughing on top of him.

"Gotta train more Midoriya!" Iida said doing his main hand gestures and Midoriya groaning.

"Are you feeling ok (y/n)?" Ochaco asked knowing the situation you were in.

Sighing you shrugged your shoulders looking down making the other two worried. They saw you two needed girl time and went a little bit far so you two can talk.

"I don't know Ochaco I kinda regret ignoring him..." You said making Ochaco pat your shoulder.

"It's alright bud. Hey! You have to talk to him tomororw also... he was really angry" she said wih a soft chuckle.

"Isn't he always angry?" You said laughing a bit.
"I mean the 'I miss my girlfriend' angry" she said making you give a sad smile.

"Yeah I'll talk to him and tell him what happen!" You said hugging Ochaco.

"I guess I should go... good luck with your training!" You said to her and she waved back.

- - - -

"Arghhhh" You said flopping onto your bed.

'Where's my phone?' You said looking in yor school bag.

Katsukiii💖💖 24 messages unread

'HOLY SHIT' You thought looking through the messages he sent in your notifications.

Katsukii💖💖: hey (4.45 pm)

Hello? (4:48 pm)

What did I do brat? (4:48 pm)

Answer me (4:48 pm)

(Y/n)? (4:48 pm)

Babe? (4:49 pm)

Many messages were like this until you saw the last message he sent blushing a bit and feeling horror in your stomach.

Katsukiii💖💖 : I love you don't forget. (5:00 pm)

Bitch. (5:00 pm)

What have you done? You should have also forgotten.
Just the feeling overwhelmed you that he forgot about a monthaversary which you both would have every month.

'Sigh... tomorrow I'll kiss him all over' you said smashing your face into the pillows.

- - - - -

next dayyyy....

'Ok when you get into class you will run into his arms and be like 'it was my period all along!' And live happily ever after! Simple right?!' You thought walking nervously to class.

"(Y/N)!"

"AH" You said turning ready to karate chop someone.

"Oh gee it's just me!" Ochaco said giggling to you and you take a deep breath.

"Scared me!" You said a bit of chuckle escaping your lips.

"You look on the edge?" Ochaco saw you feeling tensed.

"Me?! Psh! I'm g-great!!!!" You said giving an akward chuckle.

"It's Bakugou isn't it?" She said somehow reading your head.

"Ochaco you are to amazing" You said laughing a bit.
"I'm deciding to saw sorry to him for ignoring..." you said sighing a bit.

She nodded and you two walked into the UA building.

Serving you rattled the door open to be invited to a bunch of people giggling for some reason.

"What's happening?" You said walking in.

Bakugou then walked into the middle holding a bunch of flowers of your liking and the best choclates to ever be sold.

"Katsu?!" You said shocked and walking to him.

"Grrr... I don't know why you fucking ignored me but... happy monthaversay."
He said his face turning red and shoving the items to you.

"WhAT" You said shocked making him blink in confusion.

"What?" He said.

"Our monthaversary was yesterday!" You said to him making him disagree.
"28 of every month we have our monthaversary see I have the receipt when we broke the cafeteria cause we fought over the curry." He said taking the paper out and showing to you.

Your face turned white. YOU WERE THE THAT FORGOT. You thought it was very 27! Not 28.

Oh boy you got a lot of explaining to him.

"Ohhhh....... yeah... it's today!" You said kissing his cheek.

"So why were you mad at me bitch?" He said looking at you making you sweat.

"UHHH...." You thought and let go of him and walking up with the choclates and flowers.

"KINDAFORGOTOURMONTHAVESARYANDTHOUGHTITWASYESTERDAYOKBYELOVEYOU"
You said quickly and ran off making Bakugou irl an irritation.

"(Y/NNNNNNN)" He said following you running off to who knows where you went.

Yeah this is why you two are so in love.

__________________

Got really lazy at the end but hope you enjoyed everyone and mostly to KirisakiAmi14