Shouto Todoroki ♡

If anyone knows where this is referenced I'm going to love you forever. This was just for shits and giggled lmao cause I have no clue how this is a Todoroki x reader lmao crying
__________________

To be a princess

"You May now kiss the bride"

You and Todoroki looked at each other and placed both your lips together and heard the crowd cheer.

Prince Todoroki, soon to be king found his true love, which was a simple girl who lived in the village as a baker, (y/n) (l/n) which was you, you became (y/n) Todoroki the princess soon to be queen with your now husband Shouto Todoroki.

How did this happen? Well one day walking out your cottage holding a cake you bumped into someone with a hood covering their face knocked into making the cake fall onto your head. And ever since you uncovered many secrets.

Ironic right?

Now being held bridal style by your husband you two walked up to the carriage to go back to his castle.
Him grinning at you seeing you in a beautiful white dress he kissed you again as if he fell in love with you all over again.

- - -

You two were in the bed , the covers covering both your naked bodies after you two came back from the wedding.
Smiling at his soft face you brushed his bangs of his face.

How could you ever see this happen? Marrying a prince? A prince marrying you?! It was like every little girls dream come true.
A thought came into your head, how does a princess or queen even act? You were just a simple baker, Well was, that had no clue how princesses act, you didn't wanna be those snob ones you know?

Resting your hand in his cheek he sighed into the touch and his eyes fluttering open and you gave the biggest smile ever, the smile he fell for.
It became a smirk and he took your wrist making you being turned into your back and him towering you over.

"Mrs Todoroki would you like round 2~"

You scoffed and pushed his face to the other side and he fell onto his back and his head on the pillow.
Hugging the side of him with your leg caging his you placed your head on his chest.

"No Mr Todoroki that can be done later" you said and he chuckled.

"You Alright Love?" He said and you sighed happily.

"I... I have no clue how to act" You said and he arched his eyebrow.

"Act? You act wonderful to me" He said and you giggled.

"I mean... I'm a princess now, queen . What's the roles? How do they act? Who are they ment to impress and how powerful should queens be?" You said and Todoroki looked in awe.

"For starters, roles of a queen is they rule the kingdom and make choices at times,they act kind and loving, you ment to impress me but mostly your people and queens are powerful of how they act and what choices they decide on" he said kissing your the top of your head lovingly.

You smiled. You didn't know he was going to say such.
"I always impress you don't I" You asked as your eyes falling.
"Of course my queen."

- - -

"Honey where are you off too" you asked as the male was adjusting his coller in front of the mirror.

"The King All Might as announced my father that there was a new warrior added to his liking and since my father will be thinking of taking him in I would like to see him myself since I train the army also" he said and you wrapped your arms around his wasit and hugged the back of him.