Katsuki Bakugou♡

Mom talks

You were Bakugous Girlfriend and his very first one he ever had, guess who loves you so much.

Mitsuki.

Yep that's right his mom loved you so much. She being so grateful that someone actually loved her sons ass and will now treasure you.

Always visiting them when ever you always loved his mother's company. Telling the most funny stories of your explosion bae and other stories she also found funny to tell.

At this moment you were in the lounge and havning some tea with his mom.

Talking and talking about how your day was and what she did at work you brought a topic you always wondered.

"Mitsuki since you know how me and Katsuki met how did you and Masaru meet?" You asked putting the tea down.

She blushed and then wiped the redness off and put her fingers on her chin.

"Hmm well you see it all started..." she said looking at you...

~flash back to her early days~

A few years ago Mitsuki was in a deal for a Magazine shoot for her amazing skin.
She first refused it but her best friend begged her to do it as she was the one that was making the fashion Magazine.

"FUCK NO." Mitsuki said crossing her arms pouting.
"Plzzzzz it will only be one dress you wear and the rest is shorts, jeans and shirts!" Her friend Kanne said going onto her knees.

Mitsuki looked down and sighed.

"Fine.. I'll do it just for you ok!"

Kanne got up and hugged Mitsuki.
Few minutes later she was in the studio where the photo shoots happen.

Mitsuki sighed as the Makeup artist were doing her face.

"Don't worry you will be fine! We got our best fashion designer! And you will be wearing his cloths that he made today!" Kanne said. She turned around and called the man.

"MR. BAKUGOUUUUU!" Kanne said screaming for the young Fashion designer to come introduce himself.

Mitsuki looked up and then saw a A young man that had a short mustache and brown hair came into her veiw.

....................

"OK THIS IS THE PART  THAT THE DAY WHEN MY HEART WAS STOLEN! Mitsuki said star strucked.

At this moment Mitsuki was explaining to you how she fell so in love and what she loved about him.
You sweating you cut her off her trance and told her to go on with the story.

"Oh oh! Right sorry back to the part when..."

..............................

When the man came into Mitsukis veiw she felt like her heart was taken away.

She blushed and gave a small wave to him.
He also blushed and when he was done he spoke.

"Oh ye-yes! Hi I'm Masaru Bakugou! Nice to meet you!" He said giving a smile.

"Shit face." She said looking away.

He was shocked but laughed it off. She was shocked as some people will say she was a rude women. This man stole her heart but she won't admit it.

TSUNDERE!!!!!

"Ok so let's get to the front cover which you will be wearing this!" Mitsukis best friend said holding a dress uP.

"Sigh...." Mitsuki said and took the dress and changed.

While Masaru and Mitsukis best friend (Kanne) we're setting the scence for Mistuki to take.

Kanne and Masaru were good friends and she knew why he was blushing.

"Someone's in loveeee~" Kanne said to Masaru. He blushed but not giving an answer to disagree he was caught red handed.

"Hey ok that's true but—" He was cut off when Mitsuki came in with her stunning dress. Everyone was speechless she looked like a goddess.

"LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!" Kanne said.

Few hours passed taking shoots with different clothings and Masaru falling in love even more.

Mitsukis side was that she was embarrassed that a cute guy she saw is seeing her in all of these cloths.

The day came to an end. Mitsuki was changing back into her old cloths. When she came out off the dresser she saw Masaru packing the things away.

Masaru stopped what he was doing and walked up to her.

"H-hey! You did great today good job!" He said smiling.
She blushed and nodded.

"You looked really pretty..." he said blushing.
Mitsuki blushed and stared hitting Masaru aggressively.

"UH UH UH THANX SHIT HEAD!" She said looking away.

He laughed and at that moment they both exchanged numbers and soon became more then friends.

......................
~end of flash back~

"And at then a few years later we got married and then had your dumb ass boyfriend" mitsuki said giggling putting the cups down and taking them to the kicthen.

Laughing you were shock that's how they met. Not suprised she was on a Magazine as she was beautiful but that she literally hitted on him aggressively.

"That's quiet a story but I'm happy you found your true love..." you said laughing.

She nodded. She couldn't be happier. Havning a son she loves but hates his attitude and having a loving husband.

"Oi!!! (Y/n)!!!! I'm back let's go get ice cream!" Katsuki came form the front door as he said told you that Mr Aizawa wanted to speak with him and you told him you wanted to be with his mother.

"Katsuki!!! Ok I'm coming now!" You got up and gave Mitsuki a big bear hug.

"Thank you Mitsuki for the stories I'll see you around!" and then you went to katsuki and gave him and peck and you two walked to the ice cream store.

Mitsuki smiling as she saw her son smile and not shout curses at her ,she was grateful to have someone that can tolerate her shitty son.

When you and Katsuki left she turned around and went to wash the dishes.

Her husband came home coming out the car. Seeing you and Katsuki holding he hands he giggled and waved at you and his son.

"Hello Masaru!!!" You said. Masaru saying hi back he saw you and Katsuki going to the ice cream store. Sighing that's how he would take his wife but he would struggle as he knew his wife was a big Tsundere .

"Honey I'm home!!"  Speak of the Devil Masaru came in. Not getting a reply back he went into the kitchen and saw his wife lost in the dishes.

Hugging her back she said a curse under her breath but she liked the warmth of his hugs.

- - - - - - - - - - 
"Can I have one (f/f) ice cream and vanilla" katsuki said slamming the money on the counter. The man gets the orders and gives the two cones.

Katsuki takes it and walks to you and giving the delicious ice cream to you. Smiling you said thank you and licki the ice cream with that smile Katsuki fell for the day you two both had a fight.

Guess the story Mitsuki told you was similar how you met your explosive boyfriend.

You could never forget that day you two fought over the last curry dish in the cafeteria and he literally fell for you aggressively as he stared to ask you to fight him all the time.

____________________________

I just wanted to make a oneshot where you get alone with your boyfriends family members soooo taaadaa