Todoroki Shouto♡

Hello! Muffy here with... another... and another one and another one and another— anyway... with another todoroki oneshot!
________________________________

Innocence and Pureness

Todoroki Shouto known for the strongest and best looking male in class 1-A and also know as your boyfriend.

At first appearance he seemed like a serious and anti social guy but after getting to know each other, fighting with villains the both of you fell in love and decided to hit it off.

Like I said ,everyone found him like a serious guy but when he got closer with his classmates and more closer with you... let's say his the biggest dork to ever be.

When it comes to small jokes or pickup lines he has come backs that's odd or just funny. His confuse looks are to cute or his tries to eat the joke face is oddly adorable.

Being his girlfriend you get to see him more. Normally at his house he loves to just flop onto your lap and sleep like a small kitten.

He always smells like strawberry's and is always warm when ever y'all snuggle. His honestly to pure for this damn world.
Not knowing how he isnt his father is a miracle as his so soft and too pure and then you get his shit father the total opposite of him.

As for he pickup lines and jokes he always has he oddest come backs.

You then have sudden flash backs of days with this silly boy...

Like today in class...

"Hey todo!!!" You run up to him and gave him a big hug

"Hello" He said and returned the hug. Leaving the hug you cleared your throat and stared to speak.

"Nice t-shirt can I take you out of it?" You said with a small flirt.

Todoroki being the confuse kitten didn't know and tilted his head a little.

"Thank you I also like this shirt" todoroki said blinking his eyes hoping that's what you wanted to hear.

You sighing and just hugging again.

"It's okay todoroki you just be pure and innocent" you said just making todoroki even more confuse but he still loved your hugs so he just hugged you back without questioning further.

Then that time when he was at the hospital cause he told you about the hero attack. You, todoroki, iida and Midoriya were sitting in the hospital room as you gave them a visit.

Iida and Midoriya and you were talking and when todoroki bluntly says his somehow "the hand crusher" making everyone in the room just laugh. Him seeming serious about it was amazing and you just go up to him and just hug him like he was the most special item u could never loose...

Then that first time when he came to your house...

"Welcome to my humble and quiet messy room! Make yourself a home!" You said shouting and flopping onto your bed.

When you looked up you just say todoroki blushing and just standing outside the room.
"Hmmm come right in!!" You said gesturing to him.

"Oh! U-uh sorry I just havnt been in a girls room before..." he said looking down and his face is so red.
You stared to giggle and gave him a hug.

Remembering all the those moments gave you a stupid grin on your face. At present time you were in Shoutos room just lying down as he was taking a nap. His face at peace and him just hugging you. It was honestly a blessing to have this boy.

You just brushing his hair and looking at that damn face of his. The scar just made him somehow more beautiful.
Todoroki smiling in his sleep as he loves he attention you are giving to him now.

You didn't wanna loose this boy ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoyed!
Sorry it's short just made this for shits and giggles >.>