#2 Special oneshot! ♪

Being a teacher for class 1-a really felt like being a mom.

You would discipline them, care for them , help them and just you know treasure them as if they were yours.

Being a home room teacher also wih your buddy boy Aizawa that loves to sleep.
You and him were like the class 1-a parents
But anyway...

Sitting in the teachers room drinking your (f/d) you just all of a sudden have those flashbacks of the days with those children

——————

"Woo go todoroki and Midoriya!!!" You said cheering for the boys that were about to battle each other. At the sports festival you were cheering on your two favorite bois you were fearing doh as Midoriya was your sweet boi and you knew he always broke a bone or 2.

Watching the fight you start sweating and at the end Midoriya was wiped and you having that mother protectiveness in you, you ran down to the entrance to the battle field waiting for Midoriya that was in a pulley going to recovery girl

"It's ok Midoriya you did well.." you said stroking his green hair.

Sighing you turned around and say todoroki feeling guilty what he did. You giving a sigh you went up to him and gave him a hug.
When you let go you said.

"Todoroki well done for using your fire we will practice more ok?" You said giving a smile. Todoroki found you like another mother so he always adored you. He smiled but feeling guilty still. You sighing and watching the duel boy leaving the room you went and took a seat and waited for Midoriya.

Waiting for him to wake up you were sitting done and talking to recovery girl.

While talking about kittens Midoriya woke up and you walked up to him. Midoriya started sniffling that he was sorry for breaking bones as he knew u hated it and tired yor best to make him control the power of his quirk

You being the class mother you just got him to calm down and told him he did his best. He loved you also and he would always run to you.

Moments like these touches you and making you feel like an actual mother
——————

"Ahhh finally we get to stay in the UA dorms! Right Aizawa?!" You said to your friend.

Like the kids , teachers were also allowed to stay in the UA dorms if they wanted. You and Aizawa decided to do it and you guys were neighbors

"Don't be noisey I know you when you cry over your shows.." he said walking into his room.

"Hey I'm not that loud!" You said. Sighing you put your stuff down and went to the kitchen to have a night snack.

"Oh Miss (l/n)!!!! Wanna join us in a girl sleepover?!" Ochaco and Tsui were talking to you and you agreed since you loved your girls.

Ochaco and tsui were so happy they went to tell the others.
Following them you went in a girls room which was Momos room.

Chatting and giggling That question comes up.

"Ok Ochaco Who do you likeee~" Mina said making Ochaco go red.

"U-u-um n-no one yeah!" She said trying to avoid the question

"Oh come on it's Izuku ofc!"

Ooooo's were filled in the room.

"Sorry darling but I agree also" you said laughing.
She was shocked that even her own teacher saw that she liked Izuku.
"Fine maybe."

"Haha! Ok what about miss (l/n)~~" Mina said
"Hmmm well I really don't know really..."
You said thinking

"Mr Aizawa! Ribbit"

"Whaaaa no way! That old man is to much of a trouble" You said laughing.
"You guys are the same age doh" momo said.
"Yeaaaaah" You said playfully sighing

"How about this! Which boy would you date in our class?!" Hagakure said

"That's kinda a weird question to be  asking a teacher Hagakure" you said giggling.

"True but it's just a game we won't say it's pedophile and that stuff" she said
"Hmmmm well... kouda! Aww that boy is just so sweet!" You said .You honestly found him the cutest of the bunch as he was just a soft ball of sunshine that loved animals. Yeah you got your baby boy Midoriya but still kouda would take down everyone as he was your number 1

"I agree! He is cute ahaha" Hagakure said laughing.

These were nights were you could just be like family and be part of the squad.

—————-

"Come on Bakugou! You can do better!" You said dodging his attacks. He was getting stressed and just got tired.

You saw that.
"Let's stop my boy. Let's have a break"

"NO LETS FUCKING GO ON" he said going for another attack.

You took his arm and twisted it behind his back. He fell to the ground and you let go.

You sighed and walked to get both of you guys water bottle.
When you turned back you heard sniffles.
You sighing again you walked up to him and sat down.

"What's wrong Bakugou?"
"I feel so dman weak fuck."

He was giving pressure on himself for no reason. You being a protective mother you are you have Bakugou a hug. He wanted to push away and swear but he needed it.
He hugged back and started telling he wanted to try and get everything right. Giving the best advice as much as you could he calmed down and the day was over and you promised to give him another lesson.
Moments like these knows that they could always cry and tell you how you feel.

—————-

"Sigh" You said finishing your (f/d)
You honestly amazed how you and the kids grew attached to each other. Back to the present you were just amazed how
Being a mother is so much of work so you always felt bad how yor mother had to suffer with you.
Laughing you got up and walked to your class for the lesson to begin

"Good morning miss (l/n)!!!" The class said together
"Hello all let us begin training today! We all gotta work extra hard as I saw all of you eat sweets yesterday!!!!!" You said laughing. Yes you caught them eating a whole jar of it.

Everyone groaned.
"sero I said you were ment to keep an eye out for her!!!!" Kirishima said.

"Sorry man but them sweets I was stuffing!"

Everyone giggled

Moments like these are the best.

_______________________________

Hey guys I have a few questions I need to ask.

1. Is it Shoto or Shouto like I'm so confuse lmao
2. Anyone have a request for a scenario cause I rly wanna write one lol

But thanx for reading!