Eijiro Kirishima ♡

Cheerleader babe.

It was the sports festival!

The whole of UA students came together and did the sports festival where they had to do obstacles, team work and one vs one matches!!

After the Calvary battle all the girls went into their assigned room to take a few minute breaks before the next event was announced.

You startwd to walk up to Ochacho who was sitting on the couch talking to momo and jiro.

"Uwaaaah one more event and we donnne I cant wait to go home and eat~" you said flopping onto the couch.

The girls laughed and agreed. They all came together and started talking.

"Yeah you were really in it with your team!! I heard you took a head band out of Bakugous group so be careful when you see him.." momo said laughing at the end and you sweated drop ,fearing for your life.

"It was on Kirishimassss neck dohhh~" Mina said putting her arms you.

You were dating Kirishima after the USJ incident and ever since then your class mates have made fun of you two as you both were very open and loved each other a lot.

Blushing you looked away not knowing what to say.

"(Y/N)!!!! You hereeee~?"

Oh speak of the devil....

"Ehe speak of Romeoooo~ go see the man!!!" Mina said taking your hand and pushing you out the door.

Hitting the wall face first you gasp and heard someone gasp also which was the lovely red haired.

"Oh my god!! You ok der?? That wasn't manly..." he said holding your shoulders to check if you were still on earth.

Holding your forehead you laughed and looked up.

"That's because I'm not a man Eijiro..." you said.
He smiled and just nodded.

"Butttttt you did great!! Well done for taking one of our 1000 point band..." he said hugging you tightly.

"All though... I did take your band also...~" he said and picked you up in the hugging position and spinning you and you started to feel dizzy.

"Staphhhhhhhh" he stopped and placed you down and you were wobbly.

"STUPID HAIR WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" you heard the one and only Bakugou scream for Kirishima.

"Come on man he will catch up with us in the room his just seeing his girl—" assuming it was Sero you heard DIE when it ended and Kirishima sighed as how dorky his good friends are.

"Guess I better go" he sighed and he gave a kiss on your head and sadly had to head off to his friends.

You sighed and when back into the room.

When you did you saw Mineta and Denki in the room talking with the rest.

"Whats going on..?"
You went behind Ochaco and to see what's up.

"Oh the teachers said we had to tell you girls to go cheer for the classes and then they will tell us about the event!!!" Denki said sweating.

"This is suspicious." You said looking at Denki in the eye.

"I-it's true!!!" Mineta said shaking his fist.

"We should it be fun!!!" Tooru said holding onto your arm.

"But—" you were cut off but the other girls agreeing.

After that the boys left and waited for they dumb ass idea to go into work.

Momo decided to make the costumes and all the girls wore their cloths and went outside.

— - - - - -

Few minutes into this bullshit you wanted to already die.

"I knew it...." you growled and everyone was looking at how dumb the girls looked.

"WOW LOOK AT THE FAN SERVICE THE CLASS 1-A GIRLS PUT FOR US!! Present Mic said into the mic.

you really wanted  to die and momo went raging on the two boys.

You feeling wanting to die your boyfriend Kirishima saw your pain.

He wanted to compliment you but you seemed so annoyed what the two perverts did.

You saw momo flop onto the ground saw the boys ran further away from the the angry women. Walking up to her you put your hand in her shoulder. She looked up and saw your angry face.

"Don't worry momo... I'll kill them for us..." You said and you started running after the two boys that were running for their lives.

Kirishima sweat dropped from the scence and the most craziest idea came to his head.

He walked to momo and when mojo saw that she was confused.

"Hey momo can you do me a favor...?" He said and momo got up and the two started business.

- - - - -

When a few minutes have passed you were panting. Dman this running was to much. You have been running up and down trying to kill those 2 boys.

"ILL GET YOU PER—"

"WOO GO (Y/N)"!!!" You heard someone say and when you turned around you froze.

"Woooo!!!!~" it was Kirishima was walking up to you but then... he was wearing ye cheerleader form.

Yep that's right Kirishima werid idea was to dress in the cloths to be in your pain also.

How manyly.

"KIRI??????" You said and started laughing. You walked up to him looking up and down his costume.

He then saw you and cheered mwking the cute Pom Poms moving.

"Whooo!!" He said and gave you a cheeky grin and you couldn't help but join him in the cheer.

"Just why?" You said between giggles.

"Well I saw you wernt liking this so why not make this better with the manliest man to make this fun for you!" He said taking your hands and making you blush.

"You damn dork..." you sighed. You let go of his hands and picked up your pom poms.

"Let's cheer!!!" You said and Kirishima nodded.

The rest of the hour was the class 1-a girls + Kirishima cheering for there class and so on.

You and Kirishima were having a blast. You looked at Kirishima who was just smiling happily and when he saw you he smiled at you making your heart just ache. You loved him.

You honestly loved your dorky boyfriend.