Katsuki Bakugou ♡

A melody.

Her voice was a melody to his ears.

A song that he could never tired of.

How weird. The most stubborn and self centered boy fell in love with someone who he always saw as an extra to him.

He couldn't remember how it started. How his heart started to flutter when you smiled. How he broke when he saw you cry. How he blushed when you encouraged him even though he always told you to leave him alone or in his words 'fuck off.'

But you use to always laughed it off and stay by his side when he needed the support.

Meeting at UA he always saw you another extra just like the rest. You always tried hard. You always gave it your all. He found you as one of his rival he wanted to suppressed and beat. He had the same exact angry feeling he had towards his childhood friend.

He hated your stupid smile. How your face soften towards him. It made him so angry.

It made him so in love.

"Katsuki we will become strong heros okay? Don't think I'll fall behind to someone like you Baka!" You shouted to Bakugou as you both were holding your graduation scrolls. Bakugou looked at the determined eyes you gave him. They were of course red since you were crying your goodbyes to your close friends. Bakugou who smirked gave a chuckle as he accepted your challenge. Scoffing he turned and crammed his neck to the side as he gave one last smile.

"We will see about that moron"

That moment always echoed through his head as he sat alone in his room. That moment he knew he was terribly in love.

Few years later. You both ended up being partners in a hero agency that you both surprisingly got into not knowing at all you'll meet again.

Fate. He thought as he looked at how much you've grown in beauty.

You've always been together. He thought you would be that one forgotten memory. The memory that was only seen in the youth days.

He was wrong.

Now there you were. Walking down the aisle. A white wedding dress that brought the whole attention on you. It took many breaths away at how gorgeous you looked.

You held flowers that emitted a glow and showed the pure love you had in your eyes.
Walking slowly you took each step as the music played.

Bakugou only heard the melody you gave of only. Every noise was cut off as his eyes stared deeply at you. The first melody that played in his head when he first laid eyes on you.

You turned your head to the side and smiled to Bakugou. He tighten his first as he held in the tears. He gave a genuine smile back to you and you closed your eyes and looked back foward.

As you took the final steps Midoriya smiled as he took your soft hand and brought you gently up to the where he stood infront. He was smiling down to you as he saw you would finally be his.

Bakugous heart throbbed. Watching you slowly leave his grip. He wish he could cry. He wish it was him there and not that nerd.

The melody that would beat in his head broke away and the music started to scratch instead of playing smoothly as it use to. Slowly, he saw as your ring finger was finally being claimed by the rival he wish he could have defeated sooner.

He thought he would be able to forget that one melody. Sadly he kept forcing that idea into his head so he could be fine.

But he knew would miss the melody that made his heart sore into the sky.

——

-wintermuffy

-wintermuffy