Eijiro Kirishima♡

Chained Confessions

"W-WHAT?!!!" You screamed out.

You must be wondering. Just why did you scream in worry? Well let's go back a few hours earlier.

Class 1-A got into another villain attack and the class got separated and you got stuck with your crush Kirishima. While fighting the villain, they threw a string into the air and it wrapped around you and Kirishima's necks turning into it a coller and wrapped around both of yalls neck and a long thick chain was connected to you and Kirishimas collers.
So basically you stuck with Kirishima.
So back to the present now

Asking Mr. Aizawa to help them take it off but giving a negative answer that he can't it off and you have to wait 24 hours until the magic wears off turning the coller and the chains back into a small string again.

You worrying that you have to spend the whole of a school day cause of an excuse. You also didn't wanna do anything stupid so you were screaming in the inside waning to run away and curl up in a hole and die.

"Hey.. hey.. don't worry we just have the whole day and then these things can come off ok?" Kirishima said patting your back.

You have a sigh and just had to admit it that you trapped with your crush for the whole day.

"Come on you two you both still have to do a whole normal school day" Mr.Aizawa said gesturing to go back into the classrooms.

You gave a gulp and you and Kirishima went inside the classroom.
You had to sit next to Kirishima due that you were in front so you had to move seats for today.

It was normal teaching but when it came to lunch that was a bigger story when the whole school gives confused looks and when the crowed is big times will be when you or Kirishima mistakly yank each other's necks which leads to some pains and coughs.

"Agh this sucks..." you say sighing. Hating the coller that kept making your neck itchy you just wished you could rip it off

"Hey why don't we... sit at the top instead for lunch?" Kirishima suggested.

Little did yOU KNOW HE ALSO LIKED YOU. YEP ITS THOSE TWISTS.
Anyway...

Kirishima suggesting the idea you nodding a yes and it was better since you didn't wanna be in a big crowd and so on.

While walking to the to roof tops you guys arrived and sat on a bench that was against the wall.

While eating there just silence but not a awkward one.
While done eating you two just kept looking up at the sky and making fun of the cloud shapes.

"That looks like a shark" you said giggling and pointing at it. Kirishima started to laugh with you and became soft chuckles in the corner.

You sighing you stayed quiet. Kirishima taking a breath in and then...

'Ok Kirishima just ask her be a like a man!' Kirishima mentally screams.

"(Y/n)"

"Yes?"

"I like you."

Hearing what he said was a dream come true. You couldn't belive it.

"W-w-what?!!" You said standing up and looking at him you mistaklly pull him by his neck which made Him join you he grabbed your hand incase you were gonna run off by mistake. Your face was red and you didn't know what to say.

Realizing you keeping him waiting your replied.

"ilikeyoualso" You said and then looking back down.

Kirishima havning a shock expression then turned into a laughter. He then hugged you with a dumb smile on his face.

"That men's shout officially my girlfriend!"
He said while laughing.

You started to laugh and returned the hug.
When Kirishima looked back down he gasped.

"Woah! The collers! Its gone!" Kirishima said learning the hug.
You still in cloud nine only wake up when you see a small string lying on the floor.
You smiled happy that the coller is gone.

"Omg yes freeedooooom!" You said jumping up and down.

You and Kirishima started to laugh and looked at each other. You took each other's hands and went to class.

From that day onwards you two never left each other.

Btw...

The leash was only able to come off by true loves words. Aizawa didn't know how to say so he lied but guess what hE SHIPPED YALL HEHEHE.

_________________________________

OMGJANDKKDNSMD MY FIRST NOT "TODOROKI , MIDORYIA OR BAKUGOU" ONESHOT LOLLL
this is very werid and out of his character oof but I'm learningggg.