Izuku Midoriya♡

Omg! I have done a request story freaking finally! This is for Blackstar_Senpai
Tbh I always see you everywhere when it comes to Midoriya omg and I will tag you in this story hmmgh
Idk if thirteen is a chick or a dude so I'll be using like "they" And "them"
_______________________________

Internship Phone calls

Today is they day were everyone goes to they internships!
Getting excited to go work with the hero thirteen for a week you were just so pumped!  Yes knowing thirteen was a teacher but they offered you if you ever wanted to work with them. You agreeing you just couldn't say no! Like thirteen freaking bae how could u say no?!

You got your hero costume and went with your friends to the bus.

You sat next to your boyfriend Midoriya Izuku to have these last few minutes and hours together. Playing on your DS lite or simply snuggling next to Midoriya you just wanted to spend these times with your boyfriend and freedom.

Arriving to the bus stop ,waiting to go to the internships everyone said they byes and farewells to each other.
You were done saying bye to the girls and surviving Mina's death hugs you turned around to see Midoriya saying bye to iida.

He sighed and when he turned around he saw you and walked up to you to give you a bear hug.

'Oof'

You returning the love to him, he really was gonna miss you so much.

"Please call me when you have the time!" He said hugging you even tighter.

"I-uku I- I c-nt bReAth" You said tapping his back.

"sorry!!!" He said realising you and when he looked at your face you were smiling but also gloomy. He awed and hugged you softly and gave you a kiss on the cheek and then to the forehead then your lips.

"I'll see you in a week my big bear" You said rubbing noses.

"Ewwww I'm gonna vomit you asshats."

We all know who said that.

Both of you started to giggle and you said your byes.

~time skip to you at thirteens headquarters~

"Wowie heroing was hard work! Day 1 is done!" You said putting you stuff away in a locker that was provided to you.

"Haha yes done (y/n)! More training you do you will be a great hero!" Thirteen said giving you a giggle.

"I cant wait fo—"

-buzz buzz. Buzz. Buzz.-

"Oh my god! Midoriya is phoning!!!"
You didn't wanna say cute shit infront of thirteen fearing that they will make fun of you but you picked up anyway.

"Hello~?"

Izuku POV

Ok this is the moment where Izuku was thinking if he should phone you.
He was sitting in the room with Gran Torino. Him being also a tease Midoriya got the courage to phone you.