Shouta Aizawa ♡

Heyyy I like never post on my oenshot books a lot anymore, just having three books to update is hard, BAD MISTAKE. Oh well, all three books have good stories I have planned :P
Sorry requests are taking long I don't wanna spam like 4 katsuki Bakugou oneshots so imma just write stories that content to my heart since this one is cringy I'm sorry LOLLL. Enjoy x3

- - - -

Perfect.

You were mrs Aizawa for 3 years. You worked at UA as class 1-B teacher and worked in the same school with your husband.

It was fun to be with him sitting in the teachers lounge ,eating lunch together and working next to each other.

But there was one thing... one thing that really drove you insane.

"Shouta by the way I'll be going to the store later—"

"Yo Eraserhead!!"

You and Aizawa turned your heads and saw the one and only women, the hottest women that citizens think, literally amazing.

Midnight.

She was amazing you thought, so much better then you could be. You always wondered how Aizawa could love you and marry you when there's women like her out there, you were just different.
You sighed. She always somehow came and ruined the moments with you and your husband making you pop a vein.

"Hm? What happened Midnight?"

'Yeah. What happened.' You thought grazing your teeth.

"Principle Nezu said there will be a staff meeting at 2nd break he said I had to inform the rest." She said to Aizawa and he nodded in agreement.

Midnight smiled and strolled away while you just stared at her, you thought she was a pain but you were way to shy to admit that, you were always the positive person and you rather have peace. You were quiet, you only had to speak up for yourself when you needed to but the rest of times you were to shy.

"Honey? Did you hear that?"
Mr Aizawa cut your thoughts off and you nodded at him.

"Are you alright you don't seem well..." he said stroking your cheek and you smiled at him.

"No don't worry hun just... tired you know?" You said and he frowned.
"Do you want to take the day off I'll just take over—"

"No no! I'm fine really when we go home I'll just take a nice bath" You said and he kissed your plump cheeks.

"Just... tell me if there's something wrong?" He said and at that exact moment the class bell rang and you sighed.

"I'll tell you don't worry ,now go" You said and he nodded and stood up and left.

You sat on the couch for a bit.

'I would tell you how much I'm upset of how Midnight is with you...' you sighed.

- - - -

"And that does it for our meeting! Any questions" Principle nezu asked.

Staff meetings were always boring but what was sad you didn't sit next to Aizawa since you came late and the person who was sitting next to him was... Midnight. Of course.

No you wernt Jealous. You wouldn't admit it. You then saw midnight raise her hand.

"Yes sir I would like to ensure—"

You sighed, you just wanted to go home.
You were never like this, Jealous. you were normally so happy and you knew Aizawa would never cheat on you and so on but you couldn't help but feel like she was so much better then you were that you just kept on comparing yourself to her.