Katsuki Bakugou♡

Food Fight

You were in class 1-A and it's only been 4 months into the year.

"Finally it's lunch I'm so fucking hungry" You said to your 3 friends. Momo jiro and Haruka.

"Same I heard today's specials are curry! Well I'm not a fan of hot things..." momo said sweat dropping.

Your eyes shot open.
Curry?!!!!!! You loved that dish and you wernt Afarid to kill for it.

"WHY WASNT I TOLD LETS GO!" You ran off to the cafeteria and went in the line.
Your friends sighing they just followed.

The cafeteria was crowded as the dish was announced.

You were waiting in the line but loosing friends you were in the line alone until  of all people came behind you which was Bakugou. You did like him but his attitude made to laugh. A lot of people in class say that you two were ment to be which did make you flustered but him? Liking someone? Impossible.

You never knew so you just shrugged.
You looking the front of you and saw you were almost there and their wasn't lots of dishes left.

You go to the food area and started to place the normal snacks until you got to the curry dish.

When you came to the view there was one dish.

You were about to grab it until you saw another hand go in front.

The two hands brought back and you looked to your right and saw Bakugou also looking.

"Hey I'm gonna be taking this dish so thanx" You said taking it and walking.

Bakugou pulled yor coller and you were taken back.
"Bitch I called dibs."
He said starting to grab the dish.

This then became a tug war for a dish.
How immature but you didn't wanna loose yor pride.

Tugging and tugging you decided to be evil and when he pulled hard you let go which made the curry fly into Bakugou.

"BITCH" he said wiping off the dish off him.

"Uh oh."

"TWO CAN PLAY THIS GAME"

Bakugou took the food that was on his plate and threw it on you.

This became a food fight between you and him. And guess what?

The whole cafeteria ended up in a food fight.
Everyone throwing food at each other the teachers were gonna be angry.

You aimed at Bakugous ash blond hair and his hair ended up having mash potatoe in his hair blending.
He threw some sort of vegetable at you and getting into your top.

You two ended up running out the cafeteria laughing but still had things to throw at.

"BITCH LOKK WHAT HAPPEN" Bakugou said while running behind you.

"YOUR FAULT" you sprinted down the hall to find a hiding place. You turned in the corner and went to another corner. You were in another hall running.

You look behind you and saw Bakugou out of sight.
Turning the next corner you ended up clashing into someone which was of course Bakugou.

You both fell onto the ground. You were about to get up until you looked to see Bakugou already up looking over you.

You gulped no knowing what to do.
A light blub came up and you decided to kick upwards aiming for... yep

When you aimed it hit and he fell to the ground cursing.

"AHAHA I WIN COME FIGHT ME WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET SOME REFLEX"
You said skipping off.

Bakugou was on the floor ragging of what you did and he knew the next day you were gonna get it.

From that day onwards he kept nagging and nagging for a rematch and fight to the death with you but you weren't in the mood . plus it was just annoy and tease this explosive boy.

few months passed and Bakugou ended up falling for you and you also ended up feeling the same to him.

One day he asked you out and you glady say yes.

From that day you two fought over a curry dish , well that was the story you tell everyone on how you first met your true love.

_________________________________

its rly short but errrrr o~o