Shouto Todoroki ♡

Wine.

You stood behind the counter. Soft jazz played in the background.
You wiped the glass with a white cloth.

The rain poured softly outside.
A smile was placed on your face.

After wiping the glass you placed it on the shelf neatly and gave a smile at the collection you have neatened for the bar.

The kitchen door opened on the side to reveal your boss.
He had a soft smile. He turned to you.
A dark skinned male who was fairly tall walked up to you and leaned against the bar counter.

"It's quiet today..." your boss said and you chuckled softly.

"I guess it is, I mean our daily customers will soon to come" you said with a grin and your boss looked over to you with a smirk.

"Oh I know who, your little crush~" your boss teased and your cheeks heated up.

"N-no! Wait psh I don't even know who you are talking about." You fought back pretending to be stupid.
Your boss rolled his eyes.

"Oh you know who I'm talking about sweet cheeks" your boss said hitting your shoulder making your cheeks flare up more.

Suddenly the door opened giving a soft jingle.
You and your boss turned around. Your boss smirked as he saw who the person was.

"Oh my, I have work boss things to do, see ya around kid" your boss said quickly leaving the bar area and going to the back making you blink in confusion.

'Work boss things...?'

As you looked at where your boss ran off to you didn't notice the customer arrived to his normal sitting area. He cleared his throat making you jump a bit.

Two different eyes looked at you softly. Two toned hair that was groomed neatly. You blushed at how beautiful this man looked.

Shouto Todoroki.

You could remember how you guys met as if it was yesterday.
It was raining also but much more heavier and this was the closest place he had for shelter.
You had a shift that night and you two then started to talk. After that he became a regular customer and coming on days you had a shift. On Saturday nights mostly.

You gave a soft smile and grabbed a cup and placed it down.

"Hello Shouto" you smiled at the grown man. He gave a soft smile back.

"Hello..." he softly said making you chuckle at his shyness.

"The usual?" You said and he gave a little nod.
You pulled out a wine bottle and poured it into the glass cup.

You then had a flash of memories going back, you knew this man for 6 months. For a 23 year old he was beautiful.
At one point you saw the side where he got so drunk he poured his emotions down the drains.

——

As you sat underneath the dimmed light.
Todoroki gulped down his 12th glass of wine. He started to hiccup softly as he bang his hand on the table making you jump at the sudden noise a bit.

"Dammit! I'm god damn 23 and that old man has the damn audacity to act like a bastard on my own birthday—!" Todoroki then hiccuped at the end as he snarled in anger.
You frowned at the male.

You never spoke to him but you always saw he was a quiet person and a person who kept to himself. Seeing such an act from him was surprising.

Todoroki then looked up to you with flushed cheeks as he pushed the glass forward. You stared at his two colored eyes. His blue eye that shined brightly had a scar around it, but he still looked handsome as ever.

"Another!" Todoroki shouted throwing his whole wallet on the counter.
You sighed and nodded.
Pouring the wine into his cup Todoroki took it and gulped it down. Todoroki cringed at the sour taste.
You then cleared your throat.

"Hey... I know this isn't my business... but whatever happened , don't drown it with alcohol..." you softly said making the male look up to you with his fierce eyes. They burned you as you both stared at each other.

You saw them go soft and he had a soft smile.
He sighed and nodded and gave another soft hiccup.

"I'm sorry miss... you're right, the way I'm acting is very unprofessional." The male said and your cheeks heated up.

"N-no don't stress, I understand that you're upset!" You retorted back.

The male smile and chuckle ever so softly making your eyes widen, hearing him laugh was peaceful.

The male looked up to you and took his hand out.

"Shouto Todoroki" He said and you blushed and took his hand.

"(Y/n) (l/n)" you said smiling.
You both gripped each other's hands, his bright cheeks showed as he was highly drunk.

——

As your eyes were closed your train of thought was interrupted making you look up to Todoroki who was staring at you this whole time.

"You seem to be in a good mood" Todoroki said sipping the wine.
You chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah , sorry I just was thinking..." you said with a grin and the male nodded.
As he placed his cup down he sighed softly.

"Remember how we first met..." Todoroki suddenly said making your cheeks turn red, the fact he was thinking the same thing you were thinking.

You nodded making Todoroki have a soft expression plastered on his handsome features.

"My birthday, I've been coming here ever since you spoke to me on that day, your voice soothed me and I want to just say thank you (y/n)" shouto spoke making you giggle at his speech.

"You're to much of a gentlemen" you said placing your hand on the counter.
Todoroki looked up to your eyes.
You started back.
He then stood up pushing the chai backwards.
His hand went on top of yours and taking your other hand and he brought it to his lips.

Your eyes widen at the sudden action.

"E-eh?!" You shouted softly.
As Todoroki kissed your knuckles he opened his eyes now smirking at you.
He looked at your bright red face as he held his grip got tighter.

"I have wanted to ask you this ever since that night" Todoroki confessed. You widen your eyes by gave a soft smirk now playing his game.

"Oh and what is that Shouto~"  you said making the male get caught off guard.
His cheeks burned as he looked away for a bit and back to you.
You chuckled at the sudden shyness.

Todoroki took a deep breath in and said his confession.

"Would you like to go out some time next week... (y/n)?" He said ever so softly.
You grinned and placed your hand on his cheek.
You placed your thumb on his scare and feeling the texture.
You stared into his beautiful eyes that had so much power in them.

You nodded and smirked.

"I would love too Shouto Todoroki~"