1k Muffins.

WELCOME

WELCOME.

HELLO.

AND GREETINGS.

I would like to announce a very special moment. On the 13 September 2019, I HIT 1K FOLLOWERS!! OH MY GOD A MILESTONE FOR ME. This honestly means a lot everyone.
This honestly has been an amazing journey and experience. I may be unactive for a bit and that but honestly the support and love I get for each book I have posted. The comments are outstanding and the support is WILD! they might be a bit of people who will of course give bad vibes and complain but honestly I use this as an advantage to grow and learn. Find new ways to write and get better.

And look at that we hit 1000 followers! 1000 muffins!
I would like to say welcome all new readers who have come and joined my family. I want you to know that I may have bad grammar and my errors are frustrating but let's please work together and try make my books better!
I want everyone to feel happy!
I have of course gotten many angry people about my grammar but that's okay!

Just remember no one is perfect. I really try my best and I love writing and it has honestly made me a better person also.

The anime community means a lot to me and it has saved me from countless sad moments I've had.

I just want to say again thank you! I've honestly started off thinking I was going to be cringe and never get anywhere but wow 2 years and I've got 4 books that I am so grateful to have! I never saw this coming. I wouldn't expect me to have milestone reads and votes but everyone that is here reading this chapter has made my impossible dreams POSSIBLE!! It honestly blows me away of what happened.

These past 2 years I've been amazing and I don't ever regret doing this.

Just 2 years ago I got curious of writing fanfics and when I posted my oneshot book it just lead me to writing personal books for characters who mean a lot to me. I was just this person who was like "fuck it lemme just see what happens."
And wow, who would have known this would happen?

THANK YOU.

I couldn't be anymore grateful for all of you guys who made all this possible. It warms my heart that the people who have gave the amount of support really helped me through a lot.

In celebration I announce you, the most requested character to be written... drum roll please!!! Brrradaddaddada....!!!

Welcome Bakugou to the madness! Go read it! I hope I'll be very motivated to this book but I like the story I have planned out

Welcome Bakugou to the madness! Go read it! I hope I'll be very motivated to this book but I like the story I have planned out. IVE BEEN planning and after 2 months it's finally here! Chapters wills sadly be slow but to be honest what's new with me? LMAOOO

Once again. Just thank you. Give yourself a pat on the back. You are amazing and I love you. Every each one of you. I hope we get to grow more and more and become better together!

Let's improve and keep going!

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

-WinterMuffy