Shouta Aizawa♡

Kittens in a box

You were a teacher at UA high school. Working with your long time friend Aizawa you were also a homeroom teacher with him. The class 1-A was your homeroom and you loved everyone and everything.

Aizawa and you actually met by mistake. Being in the same hero school as him you just somehow ended up living next door to him and work together.

Ironic right?

Back to the real world you were walking to the school. You woke up early as you were feeling very motivated. Having your favorite drink and walking down the street this morning was amazing already.

When you walked pass a corner you heard meows.

'What the...' you walked backwards and looked to your right to see 3 cute baby kittens.

"Oh my god you guys!" You bent down to they level. You started to pet them and they were loving the attention.

Not knowing what to do you just couldn't stand it.
You stood up and You took your lunch and gave it to them.
You couldn't take them so you hoped they will still be here.

You left leaving them alone. Yes you felt so shitty but what could you have done. You can't take them to the school since they would throw them out.

Going into the building all you could think of were those cats.

You were in the classroom just writing some papers you had to hand in for the exams.

One by one students came in and went to they seats or when they friends came they would chatter.

You looked up to see Midoriya , Ochaco and Iida talking.

"What's wrong Deku?" Ochaco asked as Midoriya did look a little sad.

"Well I saw this box of three kittens yesterday and when I came back the box was empty so I'm Afarid what happen..."

Midoriya sighed and just slammed his head on the desk.

You gasped. His talking about the cats you saw! Who could have taken then?! You regretted so many decisions.

You wanted to ask something to the boy with Aizawa slid the door open.

"Good morning sir!" The class said together.

"Hiiiiiii!" You said. Being the dorky thing you are you just can't be formal when it comes to your bestie.

"Morning" He said tiredly. This man loves to sleep how more can he get tired.

He sat next on the extra chair that was next to you.

When about to start with class Aizawa wanted to ask a question.

You hummed as you were listening to him talking. He was talking about this document when you made eye contact with him another sound came.

'Meowwww'
You saw a paw coming out of Aizawas scarf.

Gasping you look at Aizawa with a questioning look.

"And then the.... what?" Aizawa was confuse why you were looking like that at him.

The rest of the class started to hear the cat meow sounds.

When he asked what was wrong with you the 3 cats started to pop up and rub against Aizawa and meow.

"look there those cats I said!" Midoriya said relived they weren't kidnapped.

"Yes it is aHA I also saw them! I gave them my sandwich and all" You said taking the black cat out of aizawas scarf.

Aizawa blushing not knowing you ever liked cat he watched in awe

"We gonna name this one Chomusuke!" You said snuggling the small cat.
There was a tabby and a white cat that was in Aizawas scarf.

"Wow never knew u liked cats..." he said taking the two cats out of his scarf and putting them in his arms.

Sighing knowing he loved cats from the start your not surprised he saved this 3 cats.

"Are you gonna keep them?" You asked looking at the 3 cats.

"I don't know..." he said looking down.
You sighed not knowing what to do.

"Why don't we both look after them! They can be the class pets." You said putting the black cat named Kuro on his head. The cat just fell asleep. He has the same personality as Aizawa which made you giggle.

Aizawa awed and he agreed.

The class cheered and stared to mention names for the other 2 cats.

"I'll name these 2...."
You took the tabby cat into your arms and looked at him. He was a ray of sunshine but had a naughty look also.

"Felix!" The tabby cat liked that name and start to meow. Wanted you let go you put Nori on the desk with Kuro and too the white kitten.

"Hmm your a girl as I can see..." you looked up and down to see what to name.

She looked so soft and innocent and so sweet... but looked like a strong little kitten that took charge of the silly brothers of hers. But you still didn't know what to name her...

"Lich ..." Aizawa said bluntly.

You gasped and nodded to agree. That name meaning tiger you honestly could see the tiger power this kitten had.

You putted all 3 kittens next to each other.

They looked at you and Aizawa. And meows happy.

Aizawa and You both gotten close from that day onwards. Loooking after the 3 kittens. Taking them to school. Visiting each other every day.

These kittens were a lot of work. Sleeping at Aizawas House. The past weeks the kittens started to grow into big cats. Loving they company you couldn't just give them away.

You two both felt like a married couple.
Having 3 kittens was a lot of work.

________________________________
I was ment to be studying but hey soz it's so short and all and I wanted to write a oneshot or my main man!
Well my... main teacher man 😂