Shouta Aizawa♡

Furry problems

"All right runts we are all gonna be going on a trip with the class 1-A class so be nice!" You said in your classroom.
Some of the students groaned as some didn't like them.

You were the homeroom teacher of yor lovely idiots in class 1-B. The main momma of the class.
You decided with the staff members that class 1-a and and class 1-B should do a outing in the woods for a week in the wooooods~

You actually first planned this with your husband Aizawa. Yep husband it's quiet shocking yes but you both wnated to be pro hero's and you both just magically went with the flow.
Well you didn't get married so long ago so alt of students just call you Mrs (L/n) and my Mrs Aizawa but you didn't mind since it's left confusing.

"Oooo Mrs (L/n) just wants to be with her husbaaand and do nau—" neito ofc said this but Itsuka slapped the back of his neck.

"Thank you Itsuka" you sighed as knowing Neito he loved to make fun of you and Aizawa. He never liked the class 1-A and you always wondered....

But anyway you got your class ready for the trip.
Teaching the safety rules and what plants not to eat and how to care for yourself if injured.

"Mam!!! How do you put this saftey vest on? I don't get how you explained it..."   Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu said.
You went to his side and taught him how to put it on.
He was so adorable •~• your smol steel baby... ANYWAY

The whole day of learning safety measures and it was finally the end of the day.

Aizawa normally came home late so he always says you can go home as he dosent want you waiting all afternoon for him. Not wanting to fight back you agreed making his life easier.

You arrived at your house and you were greeted by your three kittens that you saved from the side of the road.
Chomusuke,Lich and Felix.

"Hey there kitties~" you bent down so you could pet them.
The smallest cat Felix who had the tabby fur jumped onto your back and the other two were rubbing your leg.

"Ok ok you silly cats it's time to sleep" it was actually late and it wnated to get up really early. Knowing Aizawa just coming in the house and just snuggling you while you were fast asleep you wernt troubled.

'Hmm when I think about it... I havnt been with Class 1-A before...' you said thinking.

You shrugged it off and went to bed.

-next day ;)-

"Urgggggg" you heard your alarm buzzing and you just groaned.

You felt something on you and it was Aizawa that was snuggling on you like he was a cat.

"Darlinggggg we need to wake up to get ready for the outing"

You said trying to push him off.
When you finally did you both had a shower and ate. You packed his and yours bags last night.
You  two were about to leave until....

"The cats..." Aizawa said looking at the 3 helpless cats playing in the corner.

"We taking them" he said going to them and picking all three up.

"NOOO WE CANT AIZAWA!!!" You said taking the cats and putting them in their beds.

"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Nooo!!"