Katsuki Bakugou ♡

Anyone... seen that new episode? Episode 7 season 3... yeah I'm crying.

This is a Bakugou x Aizawa Daughter Reader lmao bye

- - -

Sweet ass.

"Arghhh fuckin finally it's lunch" you groaned making momo and jiro laugh.

"Yeah you looked you were about to go crazy" jiro said and you sighed.

"I didn't have breakfast today cause my dad left early and also I heard today's special is the famous UA chicken wrap and I've been dying for a taste of it" You said eyes sparkling in the process.

You really loved food.

"Wow mr Aizawa leaving early? That's a shocker" jiro said softly and you three finally arrived to the cafe doors.

You nodding of how your dad randomly woke up so early today actually would give you nightmares.

Shivers ran down your spine

"Right anyway I got my own lunch today so imma find us a seat" momo said walking into the room.

Jiro also had the same excuse and went with momo while you ran into the line ready to get thag good ol chicken wrap.

'This day is going to get so much better now.'

Finally you reached the front of the line and it's your lucky, lucky day you got the last one. Taking your right hand to grab it another one lapped over you making you and the strangers hand flinch away.
Looking up you saw your classmate in the hero class and the worlds most annoying dandelion head ever.

Katsuki Bakugou.

"Oi. I got it first bitch" He said making you irk.

"Excuse me but clearly I got it first so I'll be taking this thank you very much" You said sassy to him and you took the plate and turned around and you heard him growl.

You felt a tug of the plate and you saw Bakugou was the one who grabbed it.

"No no, clearly I was the one that placed my hand on it first" he said tugging it towards him.

"Well it's in my hands now so you can just... leave!" You said tugging it towards you.

The whole time it become a tugging war.
You and Bakugou had the same temper, hot head as fuck.

This wasn't going to end so well...

You had enough of this dumb ass and you let go of the plate and the wrap now unwrapping landed onto Bakugous face and slowly sliding off his face with his red eyes close shut as the sauce and veggies that were added in the wrap were now on his face staining his features.

You heard gasps mostly from class 1-A and you stood quietly and Bakugou was dead silent himself.

You gulped in fear.

'Uh oh...'

You being the jack ass you were you couldnt help but actually laugh how stupid he looked.