Iida Tenya ♡「part 2/3」

Crushes

"(Y/n) (y/n)! Let's go to the sauna now!" Mina grabbed your arm.

"Wait I just nee—"

She didn't even give you time to talk and dragged you to the sauna and the girls giggled and started talking about how excited they were to try the sauna out.

'Damn these people are energetic.'

- - - - -

You and the girls stripped out their cloths and left them on the benches with your extra cloths you guys would be sleeping in.

Wrapping the towel around your body you walked with Ochaco as she was the one that waited for you and you two entered the sauna.

"Wooooow!" The girls wowed.

"(Y/n) you are so lucky you just get to sit here even when there's no students to deal with" momo said dropping her towel and getting in.

The other girls followed along and sat in the streaminess of the sauna water.

"Y-yeah!"

'Oh god don't be shy now.'

"Come on (y/n) let's join the girls" Ochaco said walking to the water and you followed.

The two of you went in the water and sat happily and you dip your head in.

"This is so nice kero"

"Soooo (y/n)~" Mina said wrapping an arm around you.

"U-uh Yeah?"

"Iida and you I see" Mina said making you gasp.

"W-W-WHAT"

"It's so obvious girl! How he looks at you! How you look at him!" Mina said wiggling her eyebrows.

"U-uh his just really... nice" You said cheeks flaming.

"I think you two look so cute!" Ochaco said and the other girls joined in to motivate your love for the engine boy.

Meanwhile on the other side of hot spring.

"Beyond that wall... is something so great." Mineta said softly and Midoriya started to worry as he started talking to him self.

Mineta put his ears against the board to listen to the girls gossip session.

"THIS IS SHAMEFUL BEHAVIOR" Iida shouted and stood up to take Mineta and throw him into the water.

"SHHHH. The girls are talking about you iidaaaaa~" Mineta said making Iida blush.

"W-what" Iida said blushing.

"Yo dude speaking of you, you and (y/n)  seem to be hitting it off" Denki said making Iida turn red.

"E-excuse me?!"

"Yeah it's obvious that you dig her and she digs you" Kirishima said while resting his head in the water the next moment.

"I-I... she dosnt seem to like Me so..." Iida said sadly.

"DUDE SHE TOTALLY DIGS YOU." Denki said putting an arm on Iida.

"But she dosnt show it and I don't know how to do these things." Iida said Shyly.

"I have a plan! After this we going to hook you up with the great (y/n)!" Denki said making the boys cheer for the plan.

"H-huh this is very unnecessary!!!" Iida blushed and the boys ignored him.

Back to the girls.