Tiny Friends Shelter: Fluffy Oneshots//PART 1 ✧

Oh god I've been inspired to do things like this, credits to @//quoteoftheday !!
These things are fun to write so I'm gonna just write as much as I want since I'm getting bored of doing single oneshots for different characters.

Tiny Friends Shelters//PART 1: introductions and saving izu!

Walking down the streets of hosu city you were exited to hear there was a small animal shelter near your home and you wanted to volunteer to work there since you wanted to be a vet in training.

Arriving to the small shelter you read the sign "tiny friends shelter"

You excitedly opened the door and you were greeted by the sound of cats meowing ,dogs barking and birds screeching.

You smiled as you saw the women was feeding a baby chick on the counter.
"Hello mam!" You cheered and when the women looked up, her brown hair was tired up in a sloppy bun, her hazel brown eyes were very tired and bags were created under her eyes.

"H-hello welcome welcome! How may I help you?" She asked praying you read the help wanted sign.

"I saw you guys put up a help wanted sign  so I came for the offer!" You said and the Women's eyes sparkled in delight.

"Thank the lord! Here are the papers and everything!" She said shoving a clip board to you with a pen attached.
She returned back to feed the screeching baby chick.
What you heard was crying.

"Screeeee!"

"I'm feeding you! Please don't cry" the lady said and you blinked in confusion.
"You can understand the baby chick?" You said as she looked up with tired eyes.

"Yes... Wait you can also?!" She said excitedly.
You nodded happily.
You handed the board back as the lady read what you wrote.

Quirk: animal manipulation, can control and understand animals.

She then cried anime tears.
"This makes my life so easy!" She whispered happily as the baby bird now went to sleep.

"U-uh when can I start?" You said to the women.

"RIGHT NOW! The names Maya by the way!" Maya said and you eyes went huge.

"NOW?!"

- - -

You nervously put your cap on which was plain black

"Alright (y/n) are you ready!" She said nervously making you arch your eyebrow.

"Yes..." You said and Maya gulped.

"Ok so... you won't be working with these animals..." Maya said and you then blinked confusingly.

"Oh are there reptiles here?" You said and Maya rubbed her neck.

"Well you see..." she stated and you waited patiently for her to speak.

"We also look after neko's."

You blinked in confusion.
Nekos, half human and half cat, you thought those were just myths and it was only been explained as quirks but now it wasn't.

"Neko's..."

"D-don't freak out they are very sweet and they don't do any harm!" Maya explained quickly and you smiled.
"Don't worry I'll help you still, I'm up for any challenge!" You said determined and Maya grinned.

"Let me lead you to them."

- - -

Passing the normal cats and dogs you arrived to a door labeled 'SPECIAL.'