Villian Izuku Midoriya ★ 「part 2/2」

Once again thank you shodoa for making the lovely covers so here we go :D last part your request sorry it took long ^^,,

M i n e. || Sexual content.

Groaning you woke up only to feel your hands tied together and you felt like you were sitting on chair which you were.

The second you woke up panic struck though your body.

'Shit where am I?!'

The last thing you only remembered was the attack at the party and then you ran into Izuku and then boom you somehow was tired up and only saw darkness making your eyes ache trying to get a picture of where you were.

"hello?! Is anyone there?!" You said shouting a bit.
Was screaming really going to help and see if someone will hear you?

"Oh darling no one will you hear you."

You heard a deep chuckle and your eyes widened.
Well that also answered your question also.

"Whos That?" You said making the figure laugh even more.

Then a switch was flipped and a dim light was shined above you.

"I-Izuku?"

"Finally took you long enough... missed me?" He said coming closer and feared strucked you.

You felt hand hand placed on your shoulder and glided to the other side of He as he continued to walk and halted in front of you.

"W-what do you want!" You shouted trying to break free.

"Oh calm down you not leaving there for a while..." he said to you softly.

"Not until we have a bit of fun..." he said going to a cupboard that was placed on the corner in front of you.

"F-fun?" You asked cheeks going red a bit.

"Fun." He stated firmly.

You gulped.

'Good bye my good will called my vagina...'

Izuku walked up to you and lifted your chin up.

His eyes seemed dead.

He smirked, he still looked handsome still.

You gulped again and sweated a bit.

Realizing. You were just in your bra and underwear.

You felt so vulnerable.

He then kissed you passionately.
Were you ment to kiss back?

Ah fuck it. You kissed him back and to his suprised he smiled wickedly into the kiss.

Putting a flat lick at the bottom of your lip you opened your mouth a bit and his tounge began to invade your mouth.

Having a hard time to breath you two separated and you took a deep breath.

'God why am I being turned on?'

"Someone's enjoy their self..." Midoriya gave a chuckle and you blushed and rubbed your thighs.

"Kitty you can't be naughty or younwill be punished.."

'P-punish?!'

Midoriya got up and went to touch your body. You flinched a bit at the cold touch.

He put his hands on your stomach and drew upwards to your chest and now pawing your breasts making you moan.

He decided to unclip/ more like destroy your bra and decided to fondle with your nipples.

Arching your back you felt like you were about to pass out.

Kneeling into his touch you closed your eyes tightly and gripped the rope that was tied around your wrists.

He then let go of your chest and stood up and left you there in the chair.

'Where is he..'

You then saw Midoriya holding a coller with a chain and a blind fold.

"We going to make this more interesting" he smirked making you squeal in fear yet excitement.

He wrapped the blind fold around your eyes making it tight for you so your vision was stable and was only able to see darkness.

You then felt him put the coller around Your neck and he gave to a pull making you gasp and you chocked a bit.

"Oh this is such a better image on you." He said evilly.

You were terrified.
Why did he change.

He decided to put his teeth on your coller bone and put pressure on it and blood trickled out and kissed the mark making it a deep blue/red hickey. He added more to the sides and went to your chest and decided to leave more hickeys on your breasts.

This was torture.

He removed him mouth from your left breast and looked proud.

You finally marked, by him.

He then put his hands on shoulders and slid down to your thighs and he went on his knees.

He went to your underwear and started pulling it down and left them on your ankles

He tugged the coller that hung tightly on your neck and you coughed a bit.

He went near your regions and nibble the lips of your... Yeah.

"You will enjoy staying in my little home... forvever" He siad making you wiggle around.

"You can't keep me here forever!" You said gasping you felt his tounge give your lower region a hot lick.

"Oh is someone asking for a punish?" He said and you felt the vibrations of his voice to your regions making you wiggle more.

"N-no..." you softly said sweating a lot.

He slapped your thighs making you cry out pain.

"We going to have a good time.

- - - - - -

You know I would have love to make it more detailed BUT MY MIND WAS LIKE "NOT TODAY SATAN." I'm so sorry I'm a whimp I tried.