Midoriya and Todoroki♡

Switched

ok your situation is pretty much fucked rn. why? because you,todoroki and midoryia are being chased by a villain.yep Class 1-a got attacked again during they assessment. now back to running away from a villain.

the villain went by the named called 'Swap'assuming to his name you didn't know what he swapped. quirk? gender? personalities? who the heck knows! we will have to fine at soon.running midoriya was making up a plan how to get away.

"I GOT IT! Todoroki , (y/N) we have to split up. (y/n) you will turn left and me and todoroki will got left so incase they chase us you can go get help."

you and todoroki nodding in agreement you two were waiting in action when to turn.

'ok wait....' midorya said eyeing us.

"NOW!"

you heard the signal but then you were about to turn ,you freaking tripped as a small creature assuming to belong to the villain made you fall, making Todorki and midoriya stop infront of you. yep the planned failed.

"got you children now!" Swap said pulling his hand out of his pocket and shooting a pic dust that went on you three.

the pink dust covered the 3 of you and Swap disappeared.

you 3 coughing you were the 1st one to recover what just happen and got up.

"GET BACK---"you covered your mouth in shock.

'hold on why do I sound like a dude'

you were gonna say something again until you thought of midoriya and todoroki.

"TODOROKI! MIDORIYA--"

your eyes widen in shock. you are looking at a girl with a green curly hair that is mid length and freckles and is short and also looking next to the girl was a duel girl and had really long hair and a side fringe and also short but not as short as the girl next to her.

"(Y/N) WHERE SWA---" midoryia covered his mouth then when he looked where todoroki was. he gasped.

"OMG WE GIRLS?!!!!!!" midoryia got up and was panicking and mumbling. when he touched his chest he freaked out even more.

"Midoryia what the hell--" todoroki blinked. he looked down. he has a chest and long hair. when he looked sat midoryia seeing he also turned into a chick. they both started screaming together. the shock was to real for them. they both turned into girls! they didn't wanna seem weird and all so they freaking out.

"GUYS GUYS CHILL." you made the two boys which are now girls stop but when they looked at you they mouths fell open.

you were taller. your hair was short and pulled back. and you having abs and muscles making you buff but not soooo buff.

"yes I am aware I'm a boy." you said being calm.

you 3 looked at each other. silence was for a few seconds taking in whats going on everyone snapped.

"WE CHANGED GENDERS!!!!!"

~time skip~

"yep im afraid for the pass 24 hours you guys will be different genders."

You three just sighed not knowing what to do next.
You were a boy... the two cutest males as chicks...

You honestly could just sigh hoping it could fix all your problems...

"Ok come on guys it's just until the next day let's just... make the best of it!" Midoriya said making hope for the time.

"I guess its not bad ... we at least have our quirks" todoroki said crossing his arms.

You nodded. You 3 finally arrived at the classroom nervous to know what the other students would say.

You slid the door open first and all the girls drooled and started ask who you were.

"Guys guys! It's me (y/n)!!!" You said waving your arms.

"WHAAAAAA" everyone screamed together.

"H-hi!" Midoriya came from behind and Todoroki following.

Everyone was shocked. Everyone circled around the 3 of you asking what happen and telling y'all you are so cute.

You and Todoroki staying calm with the compliments Midoriya was just full on red.
Not knowing what to say or do he was just so lost.

Explaining the story everyone came into 'ohhhh's.

Relived that everyone went back to normal after telling the story you went to chill with the Two now called females.

"So how do y'all feel?" You asked sitting on Midoriya's desk. Wondering how boys feel to be in a girls body you wonder f they feel very uncomfortable.

"My back just hurts for some reason" Todoroki said.

"Hmm I wonder Hey..." you said just being dumb. His chest was big so you guessed his back got sore.

"I feel too short..." Midoriya said just hitting his head on the table.

You gave off a giggle just not knowing how to give advice since you also feel werid.

You felt to tall and your body was just feeling stretched since your body was now buff.

But loving the tallness and so you felt incredible.

The day was coming to its end and we didn't know how parents would react.

"Bye guys I'll see you tomorrow!" You said and the two cute females waved back going their own directions.

—————

"Uuggggh"

You woke up from your slumber and when you stood up your back started to hurt.

"Owww"

You then realized.
"IM A CHICK AGAIN WOOOO"
You got up and saw you were in your normal state. It was Friday so you had school still. You dressed up and went to school.

"Hi everyone!"
You went in the class with a smile.
"Heyyy she's back to normal!" Kirishima said and everyone joining in the convo

"Yep where's Todo and Izu?"

"Hey everyone !—"

You turned and saw the boys are still girls. Welp the quirk didn't leave. Hm.

'Oh bother.....'

____________________________

This one shot is so sloppy I'm so sorry guys I could make a part 2 if y'all want where they find a way to turn back I don't know.

AN!!!!!!
I NEED A CUTE DOG NAME!!! PLEASE SUGGEST IDEASSSA!!!