Izuku Midoriya ♡

Kouta and Jealous?!

5:20 pm

"HOLY SHIT WHAT A COURSE HEY GUYS."

Everyone was tired from the course they did. It was a camp they at with the pussy cats. They gave us a course and man it was hard work. You were 5th as you heard by you couldn't care as you wanted to eat.

"Izukkkkuuuuuuuu" you went up to your boyfriend and fell on his chest. He blushed and hugged you.

"Well done (y/n)!!!" He said and gave his 100 million doller smile.

One of the pussy cat memebers spoke and said how the 4 boys Todoroki Iida Bakugou and Midoriya how they were determined.

You went to Ochaco as she was dying on the ground so you went to get her and just watched how your boyfriend and the others were being spoken too.

One the cats calling dibs on marrying Izuku brought up a topic.

"Speaking of marriage..." Izuku said looking over the pussy cat members shoulder
"DONT SPEAK." She screamed hitting midoryias face.

"I was wondering who's kid is that?" Izuku said. I noticed also that there was a small child next to them.

"Oh him his my nephew come say hi Kouta they gonna be here living for a weeeek" one of the members said.

Izuku went up to greet and the next thing he got kicked right in the balls.

"IZU" you ran to his side and checked if he was living.

The small boy saw you and blushed but a small blush wa not gonna let his pride go down and started to speak how he dosnt fuck around.

'Sheesh such a potty mouth' you thought and you got Izuku up on his feet.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD" you and Midoriya said together.

You two sat close and started eating like wild animals.
You were hungry and so as your partner and just didn't care of the mess that was on your face.

You looked to your side and saw Kouta staring and when you swallowed you waved and smiled at him and he just looked away with small red on his cheeks.

'Oh...' you were sad he didn't reply he was so cute but he could never beat your green haired baby.

Time skipped to going to the springs to wash up. The boys on their sides and the girls on theirs.

The girls were in chatter and the boys as well.

"Ahhh this is so relaxing uwaaaah~" Ochaco said sinking in the water.

"Ribbit agree"

"You guys I could be here alll day" you said sighing and taking in the warm water.

"I WILL SEE WHAT GOES BEYOND THIS WALL." The girls turned around and knew Mineta wanted to see you girls naked.

"NO WAY M-MINETA (y/N) IS THERE GET BACK" Midoriya said and you heard water splashing and thought Midoriya got out to get Mineta.

"This little shit...."
You got out and you were gonna beat the shit out of him.

"Eh?" Mineta said and when you noticed why you saw Kouta push Mineta off.

"YOU ROCK KOUTA!!" Mina said and when he turned you knew he was gonna freak out when he saw the girls naked also.

"HOLY CRA—"

Your eyes went wide and you screamed and you ran into action.

"KOUTA!!!" You said and you used your quirk to jump and catch him before he fell.