Shouto Todoroki ♡

Explosive egg.

"Interesting..." You said softly to your self.

You were looking at your phone reading a meme article and was curious if it could work.

"Boiling an egg in the mircowave for 2 minutes...." you said looking into your kitchen.

Why not try it?

Getting up you walked into your kitchen as decided to take an egg from the fridge and boiling the water.

"Hmm Todo wouldn't mind having boiled egg right?" You said thinking of your lovey husband for 3 years so far.

He was busy doing heroic works so you were alone in the late evening.

"Beep."

You turned around and saw the kettle finished boiling and you were exicted to see if this would actually worked.

Pouring the water into the bowel and dropping the egg in you placed the bowl into the microwave.

"2 minutes? That sounds to short. 3 minutes!" You said happily and press the button and 3 minutes was set!

You were waiting and checking your phone.
Todoroki sent a message he will be home soon.

Todo : I'll be home now I love you.

Looking up you saw the egg was ok!
2 minutes already and the egg was spinning.

1 minute and 20 seconds were read left on the microwave.

"Oh my god I think this will wo—"

BOOM!

You flinched a bit of the sound and gasped loudly.

"Ohhhh fuck."

You opened the button of the microwave and opening it the smell of egg spreaded everywhere and you wanted to gag then the microwave was freaking splattered all over of egg shell and egg yoke that was cooked and non cooked.

You sweated dropped. God dammit great job. You started to panic. What are you ment to do?! You hoped you didn't break your precious microwave now.

'Oh god if Todoroki sees this his going to—'

You heard the door unlock and you turned your head around your eyes like feet caught in head lights.

"Darling I'm home" you heard and started to panic.
Squealing a bit you went to grab a dish cloth and quickly started cleaning the inside of the microwave.

'It was one egg how can it make this much of a mess!!!!!' You thought wiping off the egg in the microwave.

"(Y/n) you.... here?" Todoroki saw the mess in the kitchen and his voice went traveling to silent to you see you sweat dropping and giggling awkwardly. He sniffed the air a bit and his face went to a gross expression. Yep this egg really was a bad idea.

"A-Ah! Honey... uh... hi." You said softly and looked down.

Todoroki gave a sigh.
"What happen here?" He said seeing the mess you have failed to hide.

"I-I'm Sorry! I was just trying to do this thing a-and you can see it kinda failed..." you said sadly and putting the cloth down and sighing.

Todoroki gave a soft chuckle and went up to you to give you a bear hug.

"You can't boil egg in a microwave babe" he said nuzzling your cheek with his nose.

"Oh" you said thinking that's why the egg exploded.

You were really dumb dammit memes!!!!!

He kissed your cheek and stood up straight.
"Let's clean this place. It smells." He said bluntly. You looked up to him and returned the cheek kiss also making him smile happily to you. Sighing you spoke.

"Yeah....."

________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry that this book is inactive ,school was getting the way and I was only able to update my Shouto x reader book.

GUESS WHAT. MY SCHOOL IS CLOSED WOOOOOO. IM ON HOLIDAY LOLO

Announcement!
Oh my freaking goooooooodness.
Almost 100 followers?! The heck?!
God we have grown so much and thanx to you all my account and books have been so successful and I've never been so greatful!

When we hit 100 followers I'll be doing a special event so stay turned everyone! Cause I have no clue when I'll get 100 followers lol it takes a while

Butttttttttt sorry that this chapter was short but today I tried to do the same thing and mY GOD IVE NEVER BEEN SO SHOOKED. EGG GOING BOOOOOOM. MY MOM GOT SO ANGRY AND THE KITCHEN SMELT HORRIBLE SIES.

Anyway! thank you everyone for the support see you guys in the next chapter!!!!!

-WinterMuffy