Iida Tenya ♡ 「part 1/3」

Can I be really honest. Iida was main baby until Todoroki kicked me in the butt and yeah.

Here's my first one shot with him :D

Crushes.

"Come on kouta we gotta help aunt Shino with the lunch since the UA students are going to come" you told your little cousin while you placed boxes in the kitchen.

Kouta gave a tsk to you.

"They just a bunch of dochebags wanting to be hero..."

You sighed. He really didn't like hero's he even hated your own aunt that was willing to look after him.

You normally came to help the training camps with your aunt since you wanted to be a hero and help take over the training camp and she was willing to train you for that so your mother decided to stay with her for a bit.

You walked up to kouta and hit the back of his head.

"Stop being a brat it's almost time that these people come let's go"
Kota rubbed his head and groaned at you.

- - - - -

"Aunt shino!" You shouted and walked up to her with kouta following you behind.

"(Y/n) ,kouta just on time the students are about to arrive" she said and you stood next to her and kouta walked from you two.

You sighed.

"Class 1-A will be arriving just now"  Mandalay said to you.

"By bus?"

"Of course not they busy fighting out there so they going to be really hungry and tired" she chuckled and sweat dropped.

Pixie-bob was busy looking out for the students.

"Gee they gonna be so beaten up..." you whispered to your aunt.

"That's Pixie-Bob for you since she's the ones that made them do this."

Scary.

"I wish I was there to meet them at the top" you groaned.

"Well thank you again for fixing the dorms at that time and so sorry about that" Mandalay said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Mandalay."

You turned your head and saw the pro here Eraserhead was here.

'OH MY GODDD ITS HIM.'

The two adults started talking and you claimed your heart down as you met your not first fav pro hero but one of your favs.

"Oh look here they are!"

Your attention went of the students that came limping and looked like they were about to pass out.

'God they look finished.'

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THREE HOURS...?"

You heard a student shout and you sweat dropped.

"That's the time that we could take sorry!" You heard pixi bob said.

"God I'm hungry!!" You heard another student complain.

'Gee I feel bad my aunts friends are werid and cruel.' You chuckled softly yourself.

Pixi bob then settled her eyes on the students.

"You all did great... especially..."

She pointed her finger at four boys.