Eijiro Kirishima ♡

I AM SO SORRY THAT IVE BEEN DEAD. SCHOOL IS COMING CLOSE SO YEAH
and writers block lolo. THANX FOR 60k READS LIKE W O A H.

Any requests for a Bakugou x reader?

- - - -

Mrs Kirishima

"We should all  go to a club soon~!" Mina shouted making the girls in the room sparkle in excitement.

Class 1-A students who are now all in they 20's were at the mansions of Momo and were sitting on the floor as the hot summer took over the day.

"Ooo I like that!" You cheered.

"When?" Ochaco said making Mina think.
"How about Friday? Since the next day we don't really have work" she making the girls cheer.

'Oh yeahhh time to get w a s t e d.'

- - - -

Now you were sitting on your bed scrolling through your phone and sighed as the phone dropped on your face making you groan at the end.

'Always happens...'

You decided to go make some dinner so you got up and stretched a bit and walked down stairs.

You then saw the door click open and it was for husband who gave you the most goofest smile ever.

"Eijiro!!" You ran up to him and gave him a hug and he gave kisses on the side of your head.

"And how is my lovely wife doing?" He said and you blushed.

"I'm fine and how about you hero~" You said flicking his nose in the process.

"I'm great since your here and I'm home early for once." He said sighing at the end and you chuckled.

Kirishima and you have been married for 2 years now and you two couldn't be anymore happier. Every since he asked you out on the first year of UA you two were inseparable.

"Honey me and the girls are gonna go to the club~" You said and he widened his eyes.

"That sounds fun but uh remember the last time you had alchoal..."

You rolled your eyes at the memory.
You were so drunk you started a cat fight in the club and you over did it and had to pay medical bills for that lady you beaten up.

Not your fault she didn't know how to take a punch!

she said your husband was a 'fucking werid ass dinosaur' and you couldn't leave her at peace.

"Well it wasn't on purpose" you huffed.

"Right. You can go I'm not stopping you but don't go toooo crazy." He said kissing your soft cheeks.

Giggling you payed his chest.

"I won't I won't~ I'm more mature now~"

- - - -
Friday. 11:48 Pm

Buzz buzz.
Kirishima looked to the side of his phone to see his old classmate Ochaco phoning him.

"Uh hello?" He said.
He heard giggling and Ochaco kept saying stay but the giggling still came close.

"Uhh Kirishima sorry to say this but your wife is kinda wasted" she said and Kirishima sighed but gave a chuckle.

"It's alright... where are you girls at?"