Shouto Todoroki ♡

New Years kiss : Happy New Years Special!!

"Come on Shouto Babe my family are gonna love you don't worry!!" You said putting small kisses on his face.

You decided to invite todoroki to a New Years party which your family was hosting but todoroki was feeling very self conscious as he dosnt know how to get along with people so well.

Your heart stared to ache and you jumped into him giving him small kisses which he loved.

You were in the UA dorms and were about to leave but seeing it was gonna be a cuddle session instead.

"Ok ok I'll come..." todoroki said hugging you and you squeezed him back happy he is finally gonna meet your crazy family.

Having a short cuddle session you and Todoroki decided to head off.

You and Todoroki were gonna stay at your parents house until school opens which will be the 10th.

You were holding todorokis hand and he offered to carry your small hand bag so you could be able to carry your suitcase. Laughing at his cuteness of bruh a gentlemen you didn't fight back.

You and Todoroki arrived at a bus stop where your parents were gonna pick you and Todoroki up.
Placing the luggage onto the bench you sat down which Todoroki did also.

He took your hand and you could feel how nervous he was getting.

"Is ok..." you started to rub small circles with your thumb on his hand. He smiled and he was about lean in and give you one hot kiss until...

*BEEP BEEP*

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNN)" you and Todoroki looked up and saw a car driving down and had a small kid sticking their head out the car screaming.

The car came to a stop and when you stood up the first thing that came running into you was your baby brother Nao

"BIG SISTER I MISSED YOUUU" he said hugging onto your tummy and you giggled.

Your mom and dad came out the car also.
They saw you and both walked up to you and hugged you.

Todoroki stood up and watched how his loved one was very special to everyone.
Having a small smile on his face your father looks dil and separated from you.

"Ah! You must be the lucky fella that's with our daughter! I'm Mr (L/N) nice to meet you." Your father said hand shaking todorokis hand and Todoroki stated his name.

Your mother came and pulled his top down and checked his face.

You did a small scream of why the fuck is she doing a thing she let go of the cute boy and turned back to you.

"Aha he will make a hot husband good choice honey!!!" Your mom said pinching your cheeks.

"mOoooM" You said mobbing away from her and you started rubbing your cheeks.

Todoroki did a soft chuckle and you gave him a look.
He laughed even more.

"Mrs (L/N)" She said smiling and Todoroki shaker her hand.

"Oh Todoroki and this small fella is (y/n) brother Nao come say hi Nao" your mother said pushing Nao closer to Todoroki.

Todoroki bend down.

"Hello Nao I'm Todoroki" he said putting his hand out. Nao gave it a look but instead he jumped into todorokis arns.
Todoroki was startled.

When Todoroki stood up Nao was still hanging onto Todoroki.