Shouto Todoroki ♡

Wow, I rewrote my first ever fanfic I wrote and oh boy its soooo different. I've improved so much with my writing style and imagination.
If there's typos please point them out I'm so tired rn lol

Anyway enjoy! I'm gonna try and finish EVERY BNHA BOOK SO I CAN DO HAIKYUU, IVE GONE CRAZY.

———

Bubble Bath Date

Quickly walking to your boyfriends humble home you gave a deep sigh as different thoughts swarm inside your head.

Shouto Todoroki

Your ice hot mans. You two were dating not to long but you two have been best friends for ages. Due to the same feelings you both had you both made it official to be more.

As you were walking you took a heavy sigh.

'How will his siblings think... this is the first time I'm going to his home not as a friend anymore...' you thought as you kicked a pebble while you strolled.

You also wondered about his dad, the number 2 hero who also stayed at the same house hold.

You did remember at the sports festival he saw you and actually said you had a strong quirk.

just the thought brought you shivers due to his intimidating look that he gave you.

You finally arrived to his humble home and walked through his gates to arrive infrontof his door.

You took a deep breath.

'Here goes nothing.'

Knocking on the door you heard shuffling on the other side. The door finally opening revealed his older sister Fuyumi.

She smiled as she recognized your face and gave you a tight hug bringing a bright blush onto your face.

"Ah (y/n)! You're here Shouto has been waiting! I'm glad you came" she said with a soft smile and you chuckled rubbing the back of your neck shyly.

"Yeah! I'm glad to be here!" You said and she smiled making way for you to walk inside.

Strolling inside you took of your shoes and your soft socks hit the ground floor.

"Right Shouto is just busy cleaning up he will be here shortly make yourself much at home!"

Shoutos sister then left to do her own things and you went to the couch and sat down to wait for your icey hot boyfriend.

A few minutes later the door opened to reveal Todorki. A smile was then brought up to your face and you quickly stood up. You then walked uo to him and threw your body into him and giving him a loving hug which he smiled to.

"Shouto!" You said with a happy voice as your body vibrated against his chest.

As you two separated todoroki placed a hand ontop of your head which you giggled to as he started petting you.

"Im glad you're here..." he said sweetly making your cheeks redden, you gave a cheeky smile to him.

"Lets go settle in my room you can leave your bags there" todoroki said and you gave a nod.

Following him to his room as he opened his room door you looked at the familiar room. Still had the same Japanese style. You saw his futon and dropped your body into it, now rolling a bit to take in his sweet scent.

Todoroki looked over as he blushed a little.

'Cute..'

You caught his eye and chuckled making todoroki blush more and look away, making him feel shy.