Izuku Midoriya ♡「part 1/2」

Wasn't ment to be like that!! Part 1

"Hiya Izuku~" You said beaming up to him while was walking.

You saw Midoryia was walking into the UA gates and you catched up to him.

"OHHI(Y/N)" he said as he was shocked by your presents.

"Wanna walk to class together"
You said smiling at him. He was being attacked your cuteness and he didn't know what to do.

"U-U-UH" he looked everywhere besides your eyes.

"Deku!!!"

That one voice you wish didn't speak.
You looked passed midoryias shoulder and saw Uraraka and Iida and you say midoryia turn.

"U-Uh sorry (y/n) but me, Uraraka and Iida have to discuss some plans so I guess I can't..." he said and you nodded sadly. He told you he would meet you in class and you smiled waving off. When the 3 left your heart quiet broke.

You had the biggest crush on midoryia from the days you two weren't in UA yet. You and Midoryia have always been together and you knew about One for all. Like said you developed feelings for the green hair boy from the day you two met in your first year in school and you two decided to become hero's together. You have tried to make it plainly obvious that you liked him by giving him flirty comments and cute little snacks but...

When ever you did the moment was ruined by that one person.

Ocacho Uraraka.

You never hated her no!!' She was like the best person for advice but it hurt when everyone said she liked midoryia and would actually have a chance with him. Rumors also said from the boys that Midoryia actually liked Uraraka also.

You really wanted to cry but you wiped it off.
You guys were best friends so you were gonna do your best to support midoryia.

Sighing you walked to class.

You arrived to class and saw everyone chatting a storm as it was still early before class starts.

You went to yor desk and slumped over and sighed.

'Midoryia probably does like Uraraka like look at her...' you sighed and just rested your hand in your cheek. You have to admit it Uraraka was really really pretty  you were just trash as you saw yourself but Midoriya has told you were also pretty without stuttering and that gave you hope for actually thinking he liked you. You slumped your head on the table and sighedz

Wiping of the sadness you looked up saw Midoryia muttering as he was scribbling in his hero book.

You decided to walk up to him and talk a little.
Grabbing a chair that was infront of him you turned around and sat down in front of him.

"Izuku hi!" You said resting your arms on the table.

He chocked in shock.

"(Y-Y/N) h-hello!!!" He said blushing. You smiled and looked over and saw his hero book.

"Watchu doing?" You asked.
He then stared to explain he was doing a hero report on Todoroki.

Talking about his quirk and his states.
He started rambling the abilities of his quirks and you smiled just happy he was talking about something he loved doing.

Analyzing. From the days in the last he loved talking and analyzing about hero's and such and you honestly could fall in love even more.

"Deku Deku Deku!!!" You groaned when you heard that.