Izuku Midoriya ♡

Hey guys!
I know I'm dead shut up ok.
Since I want this book to be really active again imma show you some very future chapters that will be coming in my other books.
If you don't read my other books... GO READ THEM!

Here's a sneak peak of a very future chapter to my Midoriya x Reader: SWEET TOOTH!

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Midoriya stood next to Ochaco as they were paired up for today's training.
Midoriya watched you in distance as you were stretching beside your partner who was Bakugou.
Midoriya sighed as he felt horrible for the argument you two had on that Monday.

Ochaco nudged midoriya's elbow.

"Hey man just ignore her, like us girls she's having her daily mood swings." Ochaco squeaked giving a smile to Midoriya.

Midoriya gave a sigh.

"Yeah but I guess I shouldn't have made her upset and shouted at her... I think I should take Kirishima adivce and—"

"Deku I told you. Leave her." Ochaco said hinting to Midoriya to not go to you.

Midoriya sighed and just had to admit what he did to you was so bad that he deserved for you to ignore him and go to Bakugou.
Ever since you and Bakugou have been so close he just had to snap about it to you.

'Why the fuck are you like this?! Fine don't be my best friend, like you said katsuki would be A BETTER best friend then you could be.'

Those words rang inside midoriya's Head making his heart break alot.

He couldn't help feel something when ever you laughed what ever Kacchan did or said to you.

He was jealous and he knew it.

He held onto his fist that he could blast himself away.
He sighed and looked up and saw how you and Kacchan were together.
Laughing, giggling, smiling.

'Best friends huh? Always gonna be beside your back huh? Argh.' He muttered angrily to himself. He hated this, he hated how you smiled what Kacchan did, he missed the days when he would come to your house and make you smile.

He missed that smile.
Your smile.

"Right everyone gather around today we doing pair fights. Due to being a hero ,side kicks will be on your sides so we be doing a hero vs villain and I've decided the groups each will be fighting." Mr Aizawa said making everyone agree to today's training.

You sighed and looked over to Midoriya who was watching mr Aizawa speak. You could see in his eyes he wasn't the same muttering izuku you knew and of course loved.
His eyes looked serious.
You sighed. Where did this all go wrong?
Jealousy to hatered?

The voices in the background faded as you kept staring at izuku.
Ever since you and Bakugou got close, Midoriya started to hate it that him and Ochaco got close which made you hate it.
A two way street of pain and love.

You felt a nudge and saw Bakugou was staring at you down giving you the eye of 'don't let it fucking get it to you.'
You sighed and looked back to Bakugou and your eyes saying 'I'm trying.'

"Then you two will be against Midoriya and Ochaco who will be the villains" mr Aizawa snapped and made your heart drop.
Bakugou sighed.

'You have to be fucking kidding me.'

DUNDUNDUNNNN
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!
WONDER WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN READER AND IZUKU.
WHAT IS OCHACO PLANNING THIS TIME???