Inasa Yoarashi ♡

I am so sorry that I've been inactive with this book , I've lost motive trying to make oneshot chapters and I've been focusing on the other books also.
BUT IM BEEEECK.
———-

Healing Process

"I'm so nervous..." you said as you felt your tummy turning as you sat in the bus.

"Just vomit... that way" jiro said shifting your head away from her lap.

"Thanks .love you to..." You said with a pout.

Today was the day class 1-A would be getting their provisional license!
You having a nature quirk you had performed a special move that is comfortable for you. As your quirk had combat and healing in it so your special move was medical as you never tried to use your roots as medicine. This was exciting.
You and your class were in the bus going to the area the test will be taking in.

You gulped even more.
"Yo bro there's no need to be nervous!" Kirishima said as he popped his head from behind you as him and Bakugou sat behind you and jiro.

"Yeah there's no need to stress" momo said as she popped her head infront of you.

"I don't know just nerves I guess" you said with a slight shake in your voice.

"Nah that's just normal I think that's really manly of you to be nervous" Kirishima exclaimed with sparkles flying around.

"Tch So fuckin annoying..." Bakugou said trying to get some sleep but with the bright boy next to him it was impossible for him.
Kirishima whined to Bakugou and went to the attention of the ash blonde instead.

'I wonder what people will be there' You thought quietly.

Finally the bus came to a stop, national dagona arena , where the provisional license test was being held.
Your classmates slowly stormed out the bus took a look around.

Jiro gulped.
"Ah... I'm getting really nervous..." she said and you joined in with you nodding with her.

Mineta was shaking around. "I wonder what we'll be doing... I hope I'll get my provisional license—"

Suddenly mr Aizawa bend down to mineta's height and gave him a glare.

"Mineta, it's not about weather or not you can go and get it." He said making Mineta flinch.

"Y-yes! O-of course!"

Mr Aizawa then stood up and looked at us.
"If you can pass this test and be able to get your provisional license then your novice eggs will become chicks." He explained making you blink a bit at his odd statement.

"You all will them hatch into semi-pros " he ended his sentence.

You stood next to denki and felt his pump his fist into the air.

"Yes I'll become a chick!" Denki said smiling towards you which made you giggle a bit.

"Let's all call out the usual!" Kirishima said joining you two.

You pumped your fist with the boys ready to shout plus ultra.

"One for all..." Kirishima started. You and denki gleamed and said the words.

"PLUS ULTRA—"

"ULTRAAA!"

You flinched a bit and turned around to see a tall male who suddenly joined in the action.
You slowly looked up to see his smiling expression.