Eijiro Kirishima ♡

Needle Nonsense.

"God (y/n) you really had to get this beaten up with those villains..."

Kirishima said placing a towel to wipe the muck out your scars macking you whine in pain.

"That's it we going to the hospital" Kirishima said getting up.

"NO NO IM NOT." You said making Kirishima shocked at your outburst.

"Yes you are" He said getting ready to go.

"WELL HAVE FUN ALONE" You said huddling In the bed and cuddling a pillow in pain.

Kirishima groaned and took your legs pulling them. You grabbed the bed board and held tight.

"NO"

Why were you so scared all of a sudden?!

"(Y/n)! Why?! Stop being stubborn Babe!" He said pulling your legs yet you still didn't let go.

"HAVE YOU SEEEN THE NEEDLES?" You shouted holding the board tightly.

"(Y/N)
"KIRI"

Oh boy this might take a while.

- - - - - -

"I hate you." You said grumpy and looking out the window.

"Love you more" Kirishima said giving you a toothy grin.

God dammit can't hate him forever.

"Right we here" Kirishima saying stopping by the hospital and you started shaking.

"Love... it's alright they won't hurt you... cause it's a hospital." Kirishima said giving a kiss on your cheek hoping your worries would disappear.

Kinda did help.

"A-Alright..." You said getting up and whine in pain.

You shouldn't have moved a lot.
Kirishima ran to your said and held you tightly.

"Gee (y/n)... you make me worry a lot" Kirishima said. Seeing his expression you felt bad for making him worry.

He hoisted you up and carried you bridal style.
You rested your head on his chest wanting this day to be done.

"I'm... sorry" You said softly looking down and this made Kirishima chuckle.

"Don't worry love" He said walking into the hospital quickly.

- - - - - -

"Well mam you will be needing to have some shots in your left arm due to the damage you have done on it and then you will be subscripted to take a few tablets to heal." The docter said explaining to you and Kirishima.

"N-n-n-needles?!" You said nervously.

Kirishima saw this. Oh. Boy.

"You will be taken to the other side of where injections will be given so I'll bring someone who will be taking you there" the docter stood up leaving you two in the room.

"Alright (y/n) you don't need to wo— NO DO NOT JUMP OUT THE WINDOW."

You were by the window one foot put the window until Kirishima caught you and dragged you back.

"NO NO NO IM NOT GETTING ANY INJECTIONS" You said struggling to get out her boyfriends gasp.

"What is the deal! You have fought way more scary villains now you scared of the hospital!" Kirishima said feeling your needing to be free settled.

Turning around you hugged Kirishima.
"I'm sorry... I... just never liked needles..". You said holding Kirishima tightly making his heart squeeze.

"It's alright I'm here..." Kirishima said softly.he planted a kiss on your head.

"Ready for your injection the nurse will come soon" Kirishima sid squishing your cheeks.

"I guhess I ham" you said cheeks being squished in the process. Kirishima chuckled a bit of you saying Ham. Letting go of your cheeks he gave you a smile that just makes you way to happy.

The nurse finally arrived and takes you and Kirishima to the room you are needed to be.

Let's just say Kirishima struggled a lot with you.

He had to struggle holding you tight and you tried to run away multiple times.

When you were in the room you were a total demon.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"She didn't even take the needle out" Kirishima said holding your hand.

His hand was turning blue as you were holding his hand as to tight.

Breathing heavily in and out the nurse took the needle out making your face turn white.

"Alright hon stay still" She siad applying all the needs ready for the needle to be injected.

"It won't hurt a bit" She said resurring you.

'Nip'

.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

You owe Kirishima a lot after this day.

___________________________

This was trashy LOLLL
But I tried

So anyone seen that game dream Daddy a da dating simulator?
CAUSE DAMN IM IN LOOOOVE. JACKSEPTICEYE (YouTuber) PLAYED IT  AND I LOVE CRAIG

IM MAKING AN X READER WITH THAT CHARACTER LOL YALL CANT STOP ME

HMU IF YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING YOU GUYS SHOULD SEE IT IF YOU HAVNT SEEN IT O HIGHLY SUGGEST SEEING IT.