♡ jealous・[g]

[ 1 ]

you and your best friend, Grayson went to the movies on a saturday night. you went to go watch the movie IT, due to the fact you both love horror movies.

"c'mon, lets go find seats!" i said holding the popcorn.

grayson nodded and held my hand before we went in. we got pretty good seats, sitting right in the middle row. a lot of teens were in the theater with us.

the trailers were playing and i was just on my phone scrolling through Instagram.

i was interrupted when someone in the back of me tapped my shoulder lightly. i turned around to see my old crush from middle school. 

"y/n! is that you?" i nodded.

"Wow, r/b/n! (random boy name) i can't believe you are here!" i exclaimed. he laughed quietly and smiled.

"anyway, y/n, you look.. gorgeous! high school is doing well for you."

i smiled at him and i could feel my cheeks turn red. "we should catch up sometime, oh and who's this?" he pointed over to grayson.

"oh, this is just my friend!" i patted grayson on the shoulder but he still had a poker face on staring straight at the screen with his arms folded.

r/b/n and i both had a confused look on our faces to why grayson was acting so grumpy.

the movie was about to start and we quickly exchanged numbers. i turned back around, turning my face to grayson.

i just let it slide and started to eat the popcorn. here and there, i would look over at grayson, seeing his jaw clenched and his fists tightened in a ball.

i rolled my eyes and continued to watch the movie. the movie finally finished and we started to head out to grayson's car.

grayson didn't speak to me the whole car ride home, i started to get pissed.

"here, we are at your house, bye." grayson said. he unlocked my door and signaled for me to get out.

"okay, what the fuck has been going on with you tonight?" i yelled.

"nothing.." he mumbled that i could almost not even hear the words come out of his mouth.

"no, stop lying! something is definitely up with you. please just tell me what's bugging you." i pleaded.

grayson looked down to his hands, playing with his fingers. grayson has always liked you more than a friend, but you could not see that.

he loved you the first day he met you at school, yet all you do is friend zone him.

"damnit y/n, i can't! it's too hard to just tell you the truth. you won't look at me the same, i know it." i could hear the sadness in his voice.

i put my hand on his thigh gently, causing him to look up at me. his eyes starting to get watery.

"grayson, whatever it is, i sure know it won't ruin our friendship. i have known you for so long, you can trust me."

"i-i like you." he said softly.

"ya, grayson i like you too!"

"no, like, like-like you.."

i didn't respond, i was too shocked. i would have never known he had feelings for him. little does he know, i have always had a little crush on him.

"ugh, great! and i already know you don't like me back and our friendship is ruined. you don't want to talk to me anymore. i can't fucking control my jealousy. even when you were talking to that guy! i just want to be the only boy in your life that will make you smile when you need it."

"grayson-"

"no! I already know y/n. you don't like me. i'll leave you alone, i just want to say though, i love yo-"

I cut him off with my lips. he relaxed and started to kiss back, with passion and lust. i could feel him smiling into the kiss.

he started to grab my waist, causing me to come even closer to him. i cupped his face and started to play with his hair. we finally pulled back and we were both out of breath.

"i like-like you too, grayson." i said softly. he had the biggest smile on his face, starting to blush.

"will you.. uh, be my g-girlfriend?"

i nodded and kissed him one more time. we finally got out of the car and i asked him if he wanted to stay over for a bit.

and, this night was where Grayson confessed his love, due to him being jealous in the first place.

-🍑-