♡ pure・[g]

not gonna lie I cried while writing this.

-🍑-

the smiling boy walked into school, holding rather tightly on his backpack straps. he hums the catchy song that is stuck in his brain.

as he walked through the hallway by himself, all eyes were on him. people were laughing while he just politely waved to everyone.

"good morning grace. good morning veronica, joanne, heather!" he exclaimed. the farther he walked down the hallway, the more people he greeted. grayson was a very polite boy.

although he was so down to earth, people still made fun of him. he didn't really have any friends, but he didn't know that.

after all his morning periods, it was time for lunch. oh, how much he loved lunch because he got to see you.

"hey, why in such a rush?" ethan questioned.

"I haven't seen her all day!" grayson replied.

before ethan could even say anything, he galloped away. (i feel bad for laughing)

he walked into the cafeteria with his lunch in one hand and flowers in the other.

he walked towards the popular table. you and your friend group notice him walking over.

"ugh he's coming over." heather whispers to you.

you frowned, looking at him. he had such a radiating smile on him. you hated how they treated grayson. he was such a sweet and caring boy that meant no harm.

"hi friends! my mom made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and I'm so excited to eat it!" grayson said, joy filling his voice.

he tried to look for some space to sit, but everyone at the table tried to block him from sitting.

"uh guys?" he said.

they all ignored him, giggling. you scoffed at how rude they were being.

you were sitting at the end of the table. you moved a tad, enough space for grayson to sit next to you.

"here grayson you can come sit next to me." you insisted.

everyone at the table turned their head to you with disgust planted on their face.

"I-i, uh thank you, y/n." he stated.

you nodded, taking a bite of your pasta.

"oh, I almost forgot! i got you these." he said before handing you roses.

"wow grayson these are beautiful, thank you so much but you didn't have to, really.." you said.

everyone was whispering to each other, looking at you talking to grayson. you almost wanted to slap all of them with your celery.

"d-do you like them? my mom said that if I really like a girl, I should get her flowers." he whispered, looking down at the floor.

at this time, everyone now was bursting out with laughter. water even came out of Justin's mouth due to him trying to control his laughter.

"you know what? i fucking had enough of you people. go die in hell." you yelled, walking away while grabbing grayson's hand.

"w-where are we going?" grayson said, trying to catch his breath.

you opened up the janitors closet. it was clean and a perfect, quiet place for you and him.

"just come in!" you said. he gave you a confused look.

you closed the door, you sat down and grayson did as well.

"you're special, grayson." you said, holding his  soft hand.

"you deserve the world." you added.

you leaned in, and slowly kissed him. he smiled into the kiss. his first kiss, but definitely not his last.

"can you please do that a-again?" he said.

you chuckled.

"I love you." you whispered.

-🍑-