♡ the plan・[g]

-🍑-

you heard the door slam shut, startling you from your room which was upstairs. you were wondering who it was.

"y/n, you home?" he shouted,
already coming upstairs.

"yeah, grayson, is that you?" you replied before getting up from your bed to greet him.

he sighed, "yeah, sorry for barging in but you're the one who gave me a house key."

"what's wrong? it's kind of late and you look stressed." you said, patting his shoulder.

"everything. i broke up with my fucking girlfriend which who didn't even care about me and i needed to be with someone right now."

"and the first person that came
into mind was you." he added.

"awe, grayson, i'm so sorry. and yes, you're my best friend, of course i would be your first choice." you teased, dropping a playful wink. he giggled.

"but, i was about to take a shower so can you just wait here til i get out?" you said, he nodded.

you walked away from him, purposely swaying your hips ever so heavenly. grayson's breath hitched, admiring your curves in secret.

he sat on the edge of your bed, playing games on his phone. so many things were going through his teenage mind.

as you finally walked into the bathroom, you smiled to yourself. you were beyond enthused that he broke up with that bitch. now, you can have a little fun with him.

you had a plan. a plan to finally get grayson for yourself, since he was single.

you left the bathroom door open just enough for him to 'peak'. you turned on the shower before you began to strip right in front of the door.

grayson hearing the hot water splash down on the marble tile. he looked up from his phone, seeing the door slightly open.

he smirked, thinking he was acting all sneaky yet that wasn't the actual case. he didn't know you planned this all out.

you started to play some music from your spotify playlist that was titled — sex.

your bare back was facing grayson. god, how much he just wanted you to turn around so he could see your front side.

his eyes were glued onto you, whispering curse words to himself as you slowly turned around. he was thinking of all the sexual desires he fantasizes with you. (CRINGE)

your boobs were now exposed to him. he licked his lips at the view in-front of him. you looked up, to make eye contact with him.

your mouth dropped as you were acting all surprised. "grayson! i didn't even notice the door was open, shit." you said, holding your boobs. you shut the door.

you began laughing, going into the shower. grayson got up from the bed and began to softly knock on the locked door.

"no, it was okay. really, i didn't mind the door open." he mumbled, blushing to himself.

"i'm sorry, i feel so embarrassed." you yelled back to him, biting your lip.

"don't be, i liked it, a lot." he said.

"hey, seriously open up." he whined, banging on the door even more.

you chuckled, getting out of the shower as you wrapped a towel around your wet body.

you opened up the door, as you were quickly pinned against the wall. lust and dominance took control over him.

"g-grayson, my towel is about to fall." you stuttered.

"i hope it does. may i join you in the shower?" he rasped. you looked up at him, his body towering over you.

"of course, but we are just friends." you said, trying to act all innocent.

"wouldn't you want to be more than that?" he whispered before pulling off your towel.

after all, your plan did work. (;

-🍑-