♡ the diary・[g]

-🍑-

GRAYSON DOLAN           FEBURARY 3RD

dear diary, 
i saw her through my window again.
she lives right next door. i couldn't help but admire her, she was beautiful.

i see her in the hallways at school all the time. i haven't had the guts to talk to her yet, but i know i will soon.

ethan knocked on my bedroom door, i closed my diary as fast as possible.

"hey bro. were going to be late for school!" ethan yelled at me.

"oh, u-uh yeah I'll be down there in a sec." i replied before putting on my shoes.

i ran downstairs, getting in the passenger seat as ethan drove us to school. i really hated school, but whenever i saw her, it made it a little more enjoyable.

ethan was getting stuff out of his locker while i was right next to him, holding on to my backpack straps — staring at her from afar.

her laugh was so angelic as well as that smile of hers. he closed his locker, startling me. "are you really going to be staring at her the entire day, grayson?" ethan asked.

i slightly shrugged my shoulders. he rolled his eyes in response. ethan was way cooler than me and he actually had friends.

ethan was basically my only friend but even sometimes he wouldn't talk to me. at lunch, i usually sit by myself because ethan liked sitting with his other friends.

but it's fine, I'm used to being alone.

i'm used to feeling pain, that i'm numbed by it. it doesn't affect me anymore, it's okay now.

the bell was about to ring so i walked to my first period class. my seat was in the front which i hated, but i learned to deal with it.

i sat down in my seat, trying to block out everyone's comments about me. i attempted to not let them get to me, get into my head.

class felt like years, but it was over. i walked back to my locker, looking through my backpack. oh no, where was my diary?

laughter from down the hallway interrupted me, i looked up to see everyone huddled around jack.

"i love her so much. i just wanted to tell her how i felt but i am too much of a dork. i hate myself for this. one day, i know we will be together." jack shouted the words i wrote in my diary.

"g-give it back!" i demanded, yet my words came out soft.

"you're pathetic. writing all this stuff about y/n. she doesn't know even know you exist, weirdo!" jack said.

my eyes started to become watery hearing the true words come out of his mouth.

"she doesn't love you, she never will! get that trough your fucking brain!" he yelled.

"here, take your stupid diary." Jack laughed as well as everyone else did. throwing the book at me. all of the pages were ripped out and so was my heart.

i bent down trying to pick up all the shredded up papers that i put all my time into, my feelings. but he doesn't care, no one does.

jack and his followers left and i was there by myself. "let me help you." a voice said.

i looked up, seeing y/n. i froze but my heart started to beat faster and faster. she bent down, collecting the rest of the papers and she handed them to me.

"here you go, grayson." she smiled.

"y-you know my name?" i stuttered, shocked.

"of course. i think you're the cutest boy in school." she replied. my cheeks were probably so red, I was blushing like the loser i am.

"t-thank you, you're very
c-cute as well." i said.

"walk me to class?" she asked.

i nodded vigorously. and with that, i walked her to class. hand in hand. she made me feel alive. after school, i got home and ran upstairs to my room.

I grabbed a pen from my desk and the new diary i bought. opening up to the first blank page, with a smile on my face..

dear y/n,

-🍑-