♡ dear y/n,・[e]

in which you are engaged to a
man that isn't ethan.
-🍑-

you opened up the door to your apartment, laying all your stuff on the counter. you started to heat some water for tea.

you were looking through all of your mail that was laid down on the kitchen counter. all of them were just the same old congratulations on your engagement cards, nothing special.

but you had your eye on one letter, a letter you didn't want to open but you felt like you had to read it.

ethan dolan was written on the letter. why would he be sending you a letter, you though to yourself.

you slowly opened up the letter, taking out the piece of paper.

dear y/n,
hey, it's ethan. we haven't talked in forever. uhm, probably because you blocked my number? anyway, i heard you got engaged. wow, congratulations.

i want to say i am happy for you but i truly am not. why? well, because it's hard seeing your best friend since middle school that you secretly are in love with get engaged to your fucking twin brother.

i wish i was the man you love. the man you kiss every night. the man you say "i love you" to. the man you cuddle with when you are feeling lonely.

but hey guess what? i will never be that man because i am just a best friend to you and that's all I'll ever will be.

love, ethan.

-🍑-

short and cringe ayyyo