♡ 4 years・[g]

i have no ideas anymore
-🍑-

"thank you, come again!" the waiter yelled to me. i smiled at him before walking out of the pizza parlor.

the pizza boxes i was holding kept my hands warm as i walked back home. it was a short walk.

i kept on kicking a pebble that was on the sidewalk as i was extremely bored.

"hey, what did the pebble ever do to you?" someone giggled.

i looked up, seeing a very handsome young boy sitting on the nearest bench. he had a beautiful smile plastered on his face and i couldn't help but smile back at him.

"my name's grayson. and, you are..?" he asked.

"oh, my name's y/n." i greeted. he bit his lip, trying to hold back on saying something.

"why are you out here alone, it's pretty late, you know?" i said, trying to break the awkward tension.

"i could ask you the same
question." he teased.

"i am walking home from
the pizza parlor." i said.

"why don't you just stay here for a little with me?" he cooed. i nodded my head. i didn't know what it was but i just felt safe with him yet i just met him.

"so, y/n. how old are you?" he questioned.

"i'm eighteen, you?" i said as i looked to see he had a smirk across his face.

"nineteen." grayson purred. although, he looked much younger

"you are very beautiful, y/n. I've never seen anyone like you before." i blushed at his compliment.

"thank you, but no. I'm just an
average, boring teenager." i confessed.

"hey, hey, don't say that princess. you are special, i don't know how i know that, but i know you are."

and with that, we were talking for what seemed like hours. we got to know each other better and it made me even more comfortable with him.

"i should get going, my mother is probably wondering where i am." i admitted.

"yeah, but can you do me a favor?" he mumbled. i nodded at the boy now sitting on the bench.

he started to pull something out of his pocket. it was a crumbled piece of paper. he unfolded it and handed it to me.

"there's an address on there, it's only a few minutes away." he said.

"so, what do you want me to do?" i said. he sighed, looking down at the ground.

"knock on the door, introduce yourself, and tell them that grayson dolan is doing alright." he pleaded.

"can you do that for me, please?" he added. i smiled at him, reassuring him i would do what he asked me to do. we exchanged goodbyes as i walked to the address that was on the paper.

"ahh, here it is!" i whispered to myself. it was quite big as well and gorgeous looking.

i knocked on the door, and soon it was opened. i was greeted by a boy. a boy that looked just like grayson.

"hi, who are you?" he said, confused as ever.

"my name's y/n. i was told to come to this house." i rasped.

"by whho?" he asked. i stared blankly at his facial features. "hello?" he said.

"sorry, it's just you look so much like grayson. you must be his twin brother." i giggled.

he gasped as his eyes widened. like he just saw a ghost. "what's wrong?" i said.

"g-grayson, is my twin brother. well, was my twin brother." he choked on his own words.

"was?" i mumbled.

"yes, he died in a car crash four years ago. it's the fourth year anniversary of his death, today." he said, tears now finally being free from his eyes.

"my god, I'm so sorry. he told me to come here and to tell you he is fine, that he is doing alright." i said.

he looked up at me, wiping a falling tear from his cheek. as he pulled me into a hug.

"thank you, thank you so much." he whispered.

-🍑-