♡ cute n' nerdy・[e]

[ 12 ]

you went over to your boyfriend, ethan's house for the day to watch some movies and cuddle.

you knock on the door that had Christmas ornaments on it.

"hi baby girl! i missed you. give me some kisses pwease." ethan said before pulling you into his embrace.

you softly pulled back and started to attack him with little kisses all over his face. this caused him to laugh and his cheeks to turn pink.

"now, come in! i need to show you something princess." ethan said filled with excitement.

he pulled your hand, dragging you upstairs to his room. you laughed at his adorableness.

he ran into his room pointing to his wall right by his bed. it was photos of you two shaped into a heart.

"look! it's a collage of me and you but shaped into a heart. do you like it?" he said with the biggest smile across his face.

you were shocked on how cute it was. you couldn't even do that.

"yes ethan I love it so much! it's so cute, just like you." you replied.

ethan chuckled, looking down at the floor. you walked over to him.

"i have the best boyfriend ever." you said before kissing him on the cheek.

"y-you do?" he said while wrapping his arms around your waist.

"mhmm. and i think you deserve some more kisses." you said before pulling
him into his bed.

"yay!" he said laughing.

"i love you so much y/n." he added.

"love you more, baby boy." you replied.

-🍑-
really short, sorry!
just wanted to do a nerd imagine