♡ bfb・[g]

[ 15 ]

your best friend, cameron asked you to come over to her house to hangout. all you could think about was grayson.

you knock on the dolan's door and you are greeted by cameron. she pulls you in for a hug.

"y/n! I'm so happy your here. cmon, let's go upstairs." cameron said.

she signals for you to come inside. as you walk in, you look to the living room to see grayson, ethan, and a couple of their friends.

you stop at your tracks, staring at grayson in awe. you didn't even realize how long you were until cameron had to pull you to come upstairs.

you jumped onto cameron's bed and just started to talk.

"ugh, i can hear the guys playing video games from here. they are so loud." cameron said with annoyance.

"can you tell them to be quiet? if i tell them, they won't listen to me." she said.

"sure thing, cam." you replied.

you quickly walked out of her room and check yourself in the hallway mirror.

you fixed your hair and lifted your shirt just a tad so he can see some 🍑. (I'M SUCH A BAD WRITER ITS RLLY FUNNY)

you walked downstairs and headed to the living room where you saw all the boys screaming while playing 2k.

"ahh! did you see that dunk?" ethan said standing up and raising his hands up.

"ethan, your losing by 48.." you said out of nowhere.

grayson started to laugh hysterically while ethan sat back down.

"anyway, cam wanted me to tell you guys to just be a little quiet. you guys are literally screaming." you said.

"you will be screaming tonight baby girl." ethan argued laughing.

all the boys started to laugh at his comment, except for grayson. "how could i scream over a micro penis?" you admitted.

the room was full of ooo's since you just roasted the living crap out of ethan. "sit down buddy, she just ended your life!" grayson said.

grayson just kept laughing at every joke you said, even if it wasn't funny.

you started to walk away.

"wait y/n. while your up, can you turn up the volume on the tv?" he said.

"sure?" you replied.

you walked back in front of the tv. you bent down and turned up the volume. you could feel grayson's eyes on your ass. you soon realized why he asked you to do him that favor.

you could hear aaron whispering to
grayson that the remote was right by
him but he quickly shushed him.

"alright. is that good?" you
said wiping your leggings.

"just a little louder please, thank you." he stated.

you went back down and turned the volume even louder.

"okay that's enough. i need to go upstairs to cam now." you stated.

"wait y/n before you go upstairs, can you get me a cup of water from the kitchen? thanks bro." ethan said.

they started to act like you were their personal servant. but, you didn't want to be rude so you got him water.

you walked into the kitchen and attempted to get a cup from the high cabinet. you were on your tippy-toes, still trying as hard as possible.

"need help?" grayson asked before going behind you and grabbing a cup.

the only thing blocking your ass and his dick from touching was the thin fabric on your guys' clothing.

"t-thanks." you said after
taking the cup from him.

you saw that he had a boner. it made you weak because it was huge.

you tried to not look but it was really hard. (pun intended👅)

you quickly got water and was about to walk in the living room. but, grayson pulled you back.

"woah, woah where you going?" he asked.

"ethan asked for a cup of water." you innocently said.

"fuck the water, fuck ethan. come here." he said pulling you in his embrace.

"w-what are you doing grayson?"

"just follow me." he said before going in the basement.

"my room's down here by the way." he stated.

"oh, cool." you bluntly said. he lead you into his room, and locked it.

"listen, y/n. I'm crazy about you. ever since you have been friends with Cameron, I always ask if you are coming over. you are just.. I can't even describe how perfect you are."

"and when ethan made that sexual fucking comment about you it made me mad. jealous. no one should be talking about you like that, but me." he added.

"I uh, don't know what to
say grayson." you said.

"I'm hoping for a i like you
too grayson!" he replied.

"grayson, i have always had the biggest crush on you but I'm just so shy around you." you confessed.

"holy shit! you actually like me back?" he enthusiastically asked.

you nodded while biting your lip. "so you wouldn't be mad if i did this..?"

"do wha-" he cut you off with
his soft lips on top of yours.

you felt this connection which you couldn't explain but it felt amazing. like a million tiny fireworks exploding in the air.

after a good while, you
pulled back and out of air.

"you really have no idea how long
i wanted to do that for." he said.

you chuckled at his comment.
"me too." you replied.

"let's keep this a secret
between us, yeah?" you added.

"but.." he softly whispered with teary eyes.

"woah, what's wrong?" you asked.

"i don't want to keep us a secret. i want to show you off to everyone. kiss you and hug you whenever I want to. y/n, i love you." he said.

"i love you too, grayson. but, for now, you are just my best friend's brother."

-🍑-
THAT WAS ACTUALLY LONG ASF
GO ME GO ME GO ME AYEE