♡ pure・pt. 2 [g]

-🍑-

you hopped out of your car, walking to his house. a smile plastered on your face, you were so happy to hang out with him.

you knocked on the door. it quickly swung open, ethan on the other side of the door.

"y/n? are you here for me?" ethan asked, he had a cup of soda in his freehand.

"oh, uh no. i was supposed to hang out with grayson." you replied.

he choked on his sprite, eyes widening.

"wait what?" he yelled.

"yeah, i am kind of his girlfriend.." you said, smiling when those words came out of your mouth.

he smiled back, "well if my brother is happy, i am even happier. he deserves you, y/n. now have fun you love-birds." he said, signaling you to come in.

you hugged ethan, and he hugged you back. after, ethan showed you to grayson's room.

"hey buddy, open up the door." ethan said knocking on grayson's bedroom door.

grayson didn't respond nor open up the door.

"y/n is here.." ethan teased.

right away, grayson's door flew open. he was wearing joggers and a sweatshirt, he looked so comfy and adorable. your eyes met his. he smiled, blushing.

"hi baby- i, i-i mean y/n." grayson said, slapping his forehead.

by now, ethan already went in his room and you in grayson's.

"no, you can call me baby. i like it." you confessed. he started to get embarrassed.

"okay, baby." he said, giggling. (sorry if this is cringe, I think it's pretty cute tbh)

"so what do you want to do?" you asked. you laid on the bed with him, cuddled up on his chest. you traced soft lines on his arms.

although his sweatshirt was rather thick, you could still hear how fast his heartbeat was going. it made your heart flutter of how much effect you had on him.

"anything, really. if I'm with y-you, i am perfectly fine." he whispered.

you looked up, noticing he was already staring at you with a smile.

"what are you thinking about?" you asked, curiously.

"as of right now, you." he said.

your cheeks turned a blush pink. my god, you didn't notice that he had so much effect on you as well.

you guys spent a good time in his bed, just cuddling. but, soon after you both decided to get some ice cream.

you drove to the nearest ice cream store, walking in. you both ordered a cup of vanilla ice cream and you sat in a booth.

you flirted with each other, like always. you both always gave each other compliments.

"hey, look over there." he said pointing behind you.

you turned around, seeing nothing. you looked back at him and he quickly put some ice cream on your nose.

he started to laugh hysterically. you admired him from across the booth. you would have usually gotten mad if someone put ice cream on your face but because it was grayson, you just smiled.

"hey! that wasn't nice, babe." you joked.

"babe?" he whispered.

you nodded, "oh, I'm sorry. i thought I could also call you that." you said, regretting what you just called him.

"no, please! i love it, a lot." he replied rather quickly.

you were about to respond but you got interrupted with obnoxious laughs. you turn around to see justin and heather pointing at you and grayson.

you noticed grayson frowned, looking down at his ice cream. you got mad. did they not understand when you said you didn't want to be friends with them anymore?

you were about to get up but grayson got up faster. "where are you going?" you asked.

"to give them a p-piece of my mind." he stuttered.

he gave you a peck on the lips before walking up to them.

"listen, i get it. it's weird to see a beautiful girl like y/n be with me. and honestly, I don't get it either. I'm way out of her league but I was blessed to have a chance with her and I'm not letting you bitches ruin it. so, please, let me and my fucking girlfriend have us time." he yelled.

they were shocked and so were you. he said all of that and didn't stutter once. you smiled at how confident he was. they nodded, walking out of the ice cream shop.

grayson went back to you and sat down.

"thank you grayson." you said, holding his hand.

"let's get out of here." he replied. you both walked out, with your hands intertwined.
you decided to go on a little walk.

"y/n?" he said.

"yes, baby boy?" you asked.

"will you always love me?" he said.

"of course, always & forever." you whispered.

-🍑-