♡ t or d・[e]

[ 6 ]

you were best friends with the twins. you guys decided to go on a camping trip with them and aaron carpenter.

you finally arrived at the destination around 7:30pm, which was in the middle of large fields.

you expected it to be pretty scary, but it was actually very beautiful and comforting.

you get out of twin's car. your cute and quirky hiking boots stepping on the rocky path. it was still hot outside, so you were happy you wore a tanktop and nike shorts.

after a good hour of setting up the tents, you all sat on the nearest hill. grayson set up a few blankets on the grassy area so you guys can relax for a bit.

"guys, i'm bored. what do you want to do?" aaron said before laying on the soft blanket.

"how about we play truth or dare?" grayson said while smirking.

you look over to ethan to see if he wanted to play as well. he looked back at you, putting up a big thumbs up and a funny smile of his.

"okay, aaron truth or dare?" you asked.

"truth! you always pick the best truths'." he said laughing.

"mmm, do you have feelings
for y/f/n?" you questioned.

"fuck, yes i do. you better not tell her." he replied before softly pulling on his hair.

"y/n, truth or dare?" aaron said.

"dare!" you said.

aaron looked around, thinking of a good dare to give you. he finally thought of one.

"i dare you to make out with grayson." he said clapping his hands.

grayson's eyes looked straight to ethan's. your cheeks started to turn a blush pink.

then, grayson whispered something in ethan's ear and ethan just replied with a slight nod looking down at his steady hands.

"well, i guess we have to make out?" grayson asked softly while scratching the back of his head.

he then slowly went in, causing your lips to attach his. he was an amazing kisser but you couldn't help but look over at ethan with a frown across his face.

after a decent amount of time, you let go of the kiss.

"u-uh woah." grayson said while his face was a tomato-red.

"ooo, y/n and grayson, would've never thought." aaron said chuckling.

"me neither..." ethan whispered to himself.

and with that, you guys continued with truth or dare. you, aaron, and grayson going back and fourth with truths and dares. all of you were so into the game, you didn't even realize that ethan walked back to the tents.

little whimpers and cries coming from ethan's mouth. and eventually, cried himself to sleep, with a broken heart which was caused by a dare.

-🍑-

I really wanna make a part 2 of this bc I hate writing sad endings.