♡ spring break・[e]

[ 4 ]

you have been dating ethan for about a year now. he surprised you with tickets to go to florida for spring break. you are both seniors in high school. today is the day you leave and you can't wait!

you woke up at 4:30am to pick up ethan. you had all your stuff packed and was so excited to go to Florida.

since it was so early in the morning, you just threw on some clothes really fast.

you put on a pair of victoria secret booty shorts and a sweatshirt, under you wore a tanktop because it is supposed to be hot.

you put your hair up in a cute messy bun. you paired your whole outfit with superstar adidas shoes.

you head outside with your suitcase and make sure you didn't forget anything. you hopped in the car and played the song sunset lover. it was one of ethan's favorite songs.

It took you about 5 minutes to Ethan's. you texted him that you were outside and right away he comes walking out. He looked absolutely adorable.

He was wearing joggers, a muscle tee, and Nike running shoes.

His hair was all messy but it still looked hot as fuck. you both made eye contact and he smiles at you. you get out of the car just to hug him.

He kissed you all over your neck and you laugh. He always knew how to treat you right.

"Okay... even though I want to do this to you all day, we really got to get going to the airport." He said.

you get back in the car and drive to the airport. you were jamming out to pursuit of happiness by kid cudi, even though both of you were beyond tired.

*skip to plane ride*

you get on the plane and it was about to lift off. Ethan was sitting in the window seat while you sat in the middle, and a random dude about your age sat in the aisle.

He was very good looking but obviously not as much as Ethan. The guy next to you kept on staring at you in the corner of his eye.

"Hey, what's your name?" He says.

"Y/N, what's yours?" you replied back.

"That's a beautiful name, I'm Matthew, nice to meet you"

when you were going to reply back, Ethan put his hand on your thigh. you turned your head to him, you could see his face red with his eyebrows high almost to the top of his forehead.

His face was so serious. you knew he was jealous so you kept the conversation going with Matt.

"So, how old are you?." I asked.

"I'm a freshman in college"

"That's coo-"

Ethan quickly cupped your face with his hands so you were facing him. He stared into your eyes for a quick second then looked down to your lips.

He bit his lip then smashed his lips onto yours. He started softly biting your bottom lip for entrance.

you didn't let him because you loved to tease the living life out this boy.

you didn't even realize that Matthew already had his headphones in, almost asleep. you didn't really care since you were so caught up with Ethan. His hands were on your waist.

"We.. can't.. do... this.. right now" you said trying not to break the kiss.

you could sense Ethan was smiling while kissing you.

"Fine... but we are finishing this later."

you both put on your headphones and fell asleep on each other. your head was on his shoulder and his head was on top of your head.

*an hour later*

Ethan's P.O.V
I woke up and looked at the time on my phone. Y/N and I were sleeping for like an hour. I turn to the side where I see she is still sleeping.

She was so cute when she is asleep. I wanted to do so many things to her but I couldn't with so many people around us.

Even though she was sleeping peacefully, I was so horny I couldn't contain myself. I slowly put my hand closer to her heat while staring at her face to see if she woke up.

Nothing.

I took one finger and slid it in her heat.
Her eyes fully opened.
She looked down to see what I was doing. She had a smirk on her face.

"Ethan... what are you do-

She tried to finish her sentence but couldn't. She was about to moan loud but I quickly put my other hand on her mouth.

All I heard was mumbling coming from her mouth. She was so sexy. I then put another finger, then another.

you tried to hold in your moans but it just felt so good. your eyes rolled in the back of your head.

you turned to the side and Matthew was still sleeping, phew. Ethan went faster and faster, until you reached your high.

he had the biggest smile on his face.

"I love you so much Y/N" he said.

"I.. love.. you too Ethan" you replied back out of breath.

and with that, you know you were going to have a very, very fun vacation.

-🍑-
the cringe is real.. so sorry