♡ double date・[e]

-🍑-

your good friend, ethan begged you to come on a double date with his girlfriend. you brought along your boyfriend, asher. you have only met ethan's girlfriend once, and she was a bitch.

you were wearing high waisted jeans and a fitted long sleeve v-neck. "damn, you look so good." he admitted, holding your waist.

"stop it! cmon, let's go." you said before walking out of your house – asher following you.

you guys got in the car, and jumped on the highway. ethan picked a pizza restaurant that was pretty close and you were excited to eat some junk food.

"alrighty, we are here." asher said.

he opened up the door to the place, you both walked in. you looked around, trying to find them. your eye catches ethan in a booth, waving at you.

"y/n! over here." he yelled, you playfully rolled your eyes.

asher and you walked over to them, ethan got up and hugged you. "thank god you're here." he whispered in your ear. you gave him a warming smile.

r/g/n just scoffed, sitting next to ethan. it looked like she wasn't have a very good time. across from the couple, was asher and you. you put your hand on asher's leg and he flinched.

"you alright there, bro?" ethan asked, with all seriousness.

"you're so stupid, ethan. y/n is literally giving him a handy under the table." r/g/n argued.

you gave her a disgusting look, while ethan just kept his mouth quiet, frowning, staring down at the menu. it hurt you to see him in such a toxic relationship.

the waiter came and asked for your guys' order. "can we get a medium pineapple pizza please?" ethan asked, politely.

the waiter nodded, writing it down on his notepad.

"ew, i don't like pineapple pizza, that's disgusting. i want a small, vegan pizza!" she whined in such a rude tone.

the waiter nodded before walking away. she got your drinks and awkward silence carried through all of our bodies.

asher suddenly excused himself from table, walking to the bathroom. you were now third wheeling – how wonderful. but, r/g/n went to the bathroom as well.

now, it was just ethan and you, across from each other. you kicked his leg under the table.

"ow, what was that for?" he asked.

"you don't stick up for yourself. r/g/n is such a bitch, especially to you. i don't like her one bit." you confessed.

"i know, y/n. it's a long story for another time. at least you have a good relationship. he looks like he makes you happy." he said, smiling, yet not looking up to meet your eyes.

"yeah, he does. but, i want you to be happy too, ethan." you muttered. he nodded, playing with his straw.

"are you okay?" you asked, worriedly.

"yeah, i'm fine. see?" he said, giving you a reassuring smile. you chuckle at his quirkiness.

after a good while, the pizza(s) came and asher and r/g/n still haven't come back from the bathroom. "i am going to go tell them that the pizza is here." you said rather quickly.

ethan got up with you, walking to the restrooms. you opened up the door to the girl's bathroom and no one was in there. ethan told you that no one was in the men's room either.

you attempted to open up up the family bathroom. it was locked. ethan put his head to the door, listening to the moans filling up the room.

"asher, my god, keep going." r/g/n whispered-yelled.

you covered your mouth in shock. asher was cheating on you with ethan's girlfriend? on your double date? how fucking shallow of them. you ran to your table getting a to-go box, storming outside.

ethan hurried up to open up his car, and you both drove off. you covered your face, sobs coming out of your mouth.

ethan was trying to focus on the dark road but he couldn't help but look at you with sadness in his eyes. he hated to you see getting cheated on.

ethan finally parked his car, opening up your door. he took your hand and pulled you into his house. he took you to his couch as you both sat down.

words finally came out of his mouth, "y/n, i am so sorry. it's my fault for inviting you to do a double date. i am so fucking sorry." he admitted, rubbing your back for comfort.

"no, ethan, it's not your fault. if anything, thank you for inviting me because it showed me asher's true self. why aren't you mad, though? you know, you also got cheated on." you reminded him.

"i knew she was not a good girlfriend from the start. i uh, i was too scared to breakup with her because she was very abusive. i was afraid. but, now we are over and i have never felt so free." he said.

you guys decided to drink some because why not? he took out some alcohol, pouring it in two cups. you laughed, gulping it all down.

ethan only drank a little yet you were very drunk after a good while. he smiled at you while you danced to the music.

the clock soon enough turned 12:00am, and it was 2018.

"oh my god, i totally forgot it was New Years!" he said, giggling.

"i was supposed to go to a party tonight with asher but this is way more fun." you slurred.

"alright, no more alcohol for you. you have had more than enough." ethan teased.

"i am soo tired, ethan. take me to your bed." you whined, with your eyes closed.

he laughed seeing you intoxicated. he softly picked you up, bridal style, taking you to his room.

"you don't mind if change you into something more comfortable?" he muttered.

you nodded, waiting for him to take your clothes off. he took your shirt off and he tried not to look at your chest, he was respectful of your body.

he pulled down you pants and with that, he grabbed one of his big t-shirts, pulling it over you. you smiled at the warmness and the smell of ethan on the shirt.

he was about to walk out, "wait, ethan, stay here with me, please." you begged. he couldn't say no to your puppy eyes.

he quickly changed into his pajamas, which was just his boxers. he turned off the lights before going under the covers next to you.

you cuddled into him. he tensed up, feeling a bit awkward but he loved the affection from you.

"what? have you never cuddled before?" you mumbled.

"nope.."

you laughed, bringing him closer. his heartbeat rapidly beating soothed you as you drifted to sleep.

he kissed your cheek, tracing lines up and down your arm.

"i am fucking in love with you." he whispered before shutting his eyes, smiling. never wanting this night to end.

-🍑-