♡ heart on fire・[e]

this one sucks I'm srry
-🍑-

as i knocked on her door, nervousness flushed through my veins. why was i so scared to come over to her house? we are best friends, i shouldn't feel whatever I'm feeling.

lately, i've felt so weird around her. when she talks to me in the hallways, i choke up. when she walks into class, i get a weird tingly feeling in my stomach. when i see her name pop up on my phone, a smile spreads across my face.

"ethan! come in." i have always liked her voice, but it sounds different — good different.

as i followed her to the living room, she plopped down on the couch. she patted the space next to her.

i obey, sitting next to her. there was a bowl of popcorn in the middle of us. but the awkward person i am, i moved it to the side. i wanted to sit closer to her.

we decided on watching the movie, LOL that stared miley cyrus. (favorite movie tbh) as her eyes were glued to the movie, i kept looking at her in the corner of my eye.

every time she laughed or smiled at what was happening in the movie, my heart fluttered.

"ethan, are you even watching?" y/n asks, as i act like i wasn't admiring her features this whole entire time.

"uh, yeah i am." i lied. she giggled before going back to watching the movie. i decided to actually pay attention.

as the movie was coming to an end, lola and her guy best friend kiss. and i looked at her
y/n. and, that's when i realized, i liked her.

that's why i was feeling all weird whenever i saw or talked to her. it made so much sense now.

"awe, i knew they would end
up together!" y/n exclaimed.

i slowly grabbed her face, making her look at me. she looked into my eyes, her sparkling eyes making me melt.

i pulled her in, locking my lips with hers. for the first time, it made sense. i wasn't nervous anymore. my heart felt like it was on fire, finally showing her how i truly felt.

she kissed back, making me smile into the kiss. i liked her. no, i loved her. i kept it in for so long and finally showing my feelings, it felt so good.

i slowly pulled away, her eyes still close as her breath hitched. "lets go on a walk." i whispered.

she nodded as we got up from the couch. we left the house, walking to who knows where.

but why does it matter? as long as i was with her, i didn't care where i went.

-🍑-
this is so bad and poorly written