♡ fuck buddies・[e]

[ 20 ]

you hopped out of the shower. you attempted to look through the mirror, yet it was very foggy. you wiped it off with your hand, finally seeing all the hickeys scattered throughout your neck.

"holy shit." you whispered to yourself.

you regret ethan coming to your house last night since you don't want your family seeing your hickey's.

"we're leaving in 10 minutes, y/n!" your mom yelled through the house.

"be down in a second." you replied.

you brushed through your wet hair, untangling the knots. you put it up in a tight, slick, high ponytail because you really don't give a fuck.

you finally dropped your towel, leaving you bare naked. your shades were closed and so was your door. you looked through your closet and found some nice comfy clothes.

as you were putting on your sweatshirt, you hear muttering by your window. you were confused as you walked over. you open up your blinds and see ethan trying to climb up the tree. he looked up at you with struggling eyes.

"y/n! can you help me baby?" ethan gasped.

you were only wearing a sweatshirt and cheeksters but ethan has already seen you naked so you didn't really care.

you fully opened up your window, helping ethan up into your bedroom. he wiped off dirt off his thighs before laughing.

"now, that. was savage!" he said with his famous smirk.

"ethan, what are you doing here? I'm going out to dinner with my family in literally 5 minutes!" you exclaimed.

"but, but, I need you." he whined, pulling you into his embrace.

"damn, these hickeys." he added.

"Ya, thanks for that. i now have to try to cover those up."

you walked to your vanity, grabbing your concealer. you applied it all over the hickeys then blended it with your beauty blender.

you felt ethan's eyes on your ass. he was mentally burning holes.

"quit staring, ethan." you said.

"i can't, babygirl. you are just so, so sexy." he whispered in your ear.

he started giving you trails of kisses down your neck.

"no, no, no! no more hickeys." you chuckled.

"y/n! we're leaving, cmon." y/b/n said.

you lightly pushed ethan off of you and grabbed a pair of leggings. you grabbed your phone out of the charger and slipped on your shoes.

"Alright, i really have to go or they will leave without me and you know how I am when I don't get good ass foo-"

he interrupted your "rant" with a passionate kiss. usually, your kisses are sloppy, but this was romantic.

"good ass food, yes I know how you are princess." he said with a smile.

"uhh, ethan?" you said.

he was still smiling, looking down at your eyes, playing with your ponytail.

"i gotta leave, soo." you said.

"oh, oh ya! forgot, hhaha, sorry, y/n." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

you waved before heading downstairs.
he heard the front door shut. he walked to the window, climbing out of it. he saw you get in the car and drive away.

"i love you.." he admitted.

yet he only tells himself how much he loves you because he knows you don't feel the same. he is just your fuck buddy and will never be more.