♡ fragile・[e]

warning: cringey but idc
bc it means a lot to me.
-🍑-

as ethan was drawing sketches in his notebook, the bell rings meaning someone came into the restaurant.

he looks up from the table to see y/n and her toxic boyfriend. he examines her from
afar — a cut on her lip and bruises everywhere on her arms.

they meet up with their friends at the booth across from him. her friends hug her and ask her what's she's been up to like everything is fine.

no one seemed to care that she was being hurt, emotionally and physically. it felt like as if, it was only visible to ethan.

"let's sit down and order." carter said, gripping onto her arm to pull her down onto the seat next to him.

"what do you want to eat?" he asked. she shrugged her shoulders. she didn't feel so hungry.

"i said.. what do you want to eat?" he whispered into her ear. his teeth gritted as shivers were sent down her spine.

"i-i'll have whatever you're having." she stuttered. he sent her a devilish smile.

"good girl." he replied. she nodded while a little tear escaped from her right eye.

"are you crying?" one of her friends asked worriedly. she quickly wiped the noticeable tear.

"no, no. she's fine, right y/n?" carter questions. he squeezed her thigh hard, making her whimper.

"y-yeah, totally fine." she smiled.

"i, uh have to go to the bathroom." y/n added before walking off to the restroom. as she went in the lightly dimmed room, she looked at herself in the mirror.

tracing the freshly made bruises her boyfriend made. she hissed, lightly putting pressure on them.

the door suddenly opens, "hey, this is a women's bathroom!" she said to the boy who was covering his eyes.

"i didn't see anything. i-i was just coming in here to tell you that i know what carter is doing to you." he mumbled.

she turned around, finally facing him as her eyes widened. "ethan? what are doing here? just please stop and leave." she muttered.

"no, i'm not going to stop. he's hurting you y/n and i can't stand it just watching him do it. you deserve so so much better. do you realize that?" he admitted, walking closer to her.

"stop, he will hurt me even more if he knew that you knew." she argued.

he looked down at her, slowly tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"why does he hurt you? you're beautiful." he whispered. she then looked up at him, her eyebrows furrowed listening to those lies that came out of his mouth. she smacked his hand away from her face.

"don't tell me i'm beautiful! don't feed me lies, because i will start to believe them and i don't want that." she screamed, finally letting out her feelings.

"y/n, stop-"

"no, i will always be that girl who is worthless. who is just a nobody! okay?" she said.

"stop saying that! stop telling yourself that you're worth nothing because it's not true. you're worth the damn world. i would do anything to fucking just call you mine, do you understand that?" he confessed.

"what?" she said.

"i fucking love you, y/n. i always have and always will." he yelled, grabbing onto her waist as he collided his lips within hers.

-🍑-
ik this was rlly sad and may
trigger some but i just wanted
to say that there will always be
people that love you no matter
what you think. i love you sm.