♡ hurts・[e]

-🍑-

"can anyone tell me the answer to number six?" mr. fense yelled throughout the classroom.

the room was quiet. "no one, really?
y/n what about you?" he added.

you rolled your eyes, why did he have to pick you out of all the other kids. "uhh, i don't know it, sorry." you replied.

he shook his head in disappointment, as he was about to respond, ethan interrupted him.

"mr. fense, y/n doesn't know the answer because she didn't study. and you may ask why she didn't study, right? well, it's because she was fucking her scumbag of a boyfriend." ethan said.

everyone's mouth went wide as well as their eyes, ooo's came from the boys. your blood started to boil as you became embarrassed.

"what the fuck is your problem, ethan? you're such a dousche." you yelled at him, pushing his chest.

"yeah, i am not a fucking scumbag. sorry i get pussy and you don't." liam argued.

"hey, hey! that's enough, detention for all you three." the teacher said. ethan folded his arms as he put his feet on his desk.

he changed. what did you ever do to him?

the bell finally rang, which meant you had to go straight to the library where detention took place.

you threw your bag on the floor as you plopped down on the wooden chair. you blew a big bubble, ethan quickly popping it.

"you're an ass.." you mumbled.

"mmm, where's you're boyfriend at?" he asked, in a little-girly voice.

"why do you care?" you scuffed. you started to pick at your nails, not making eye contact with ethan.

"because he got detention too. if he was a good boyfriend to you, he would be here. you deserve better." he mumbled.

"just stop talking to me." you muttered. ethan frowned at your attitude towards him.

pure silence flushed through the library as you and ethan were bored out of your minds.

"want to play a game?" ethan whispered in the middle of nowhere.

"what? a game?" you said, annoyance laced in your voice.

"yeah, like truth or dare, i don't know." he responded.

"we're in detention, not a fifth grade birthday party." you laughed.

he looked down at his lap, you actually felt kind of bad. "fine, I'll play." you blunted.

"truth or dare?" he questioned.

"truth." you replied. you weren't in the mood for a dare from him.

"why do you hate me?" he said rather quickly.

"what? i don't hate you."

"yes you do. you are so mean to me"

"I'm only mean to you because you are mean to me, ethan! why do you hate me?"

"come on y/n.. stop." he pleaded, now brushing his hands through his hair.

"no, tell me. we used to be best friends, ethan! then, one day, we stopped. what happened? i miss us." you confessed.

he fake laughed, "you miss us, really? when you got a boyfriend, you stopped talking to me. you stopped caring for me. it's always liam this, liam that!" he shouted

"ethan-" you whispered.

"no! don't ethan me, you can't do that. months and months i had to see the girl I'm in love with kiss another fucking guy right in front of my face. do you know how that feels?"

"ethan.."

"yet, i still care for you. all this time, that you didn't think of me once, you were on my mind. you are all i ever fucking think about!" he said.

a tear shown, scrolling down his pink cheek.

"it hurts, y/n-" you smashed your lips onto his. he melted into the kiss, his mood changing quickly. he was crazed about this moment.

you let go, taking a breath, "ethan, i love yo-"

he gave you a big smile before pushing his lips onto yours, for another time. he didn't want this to end.

it was like a fairytale to him. his first kiss and it was from the girl he is madly in-love with. he pulled you closer, cheeks now blushing.

"i love you more."

-🍑-
damn my imagines
have been going
downhill tbh