♡ the other twin・[e]

i'm so against cheating but..

-🍑-

you exchanged your goodbyes with your mom and she quickly drove off. you started walking towards his house, ringing the doorbell.

you heard someone unlocking the locks from inside of the house, assuming it was your boyfriend, grayson.

"y/n?" he said, smiling.

"oh, ethan, hi." you replied.

"come in!" he said, signaling to walk inside. he closed the door behind you.

"hey, baby!" grayson said while walking down the stairs.

you smiled yet ethan frowned. he thought you came over for him.

grayson laughed, pulling you into a hug.

"let's go upstairs." he mumbled in your ear.

grayson took your hand and lead you upstairs to his room. you turned around, seeing ethan looking up at you from the first floor. you gulped.

grayson took you to his room, closing
the door. you have never been to his room so he gave you a little tour; it was so cute.

he jumped on his bed and patted down the spot right next to him signaling for you to lay there.

you jumped on the bed as well landing right next to him. you were facing the opposite side of him just staring at his football posters.

you were caught off guard when he big spooned you, but you liked it.

his toned arms were wrapped around your waist while he passionately kissed your neck.
you turned around; now facing each other. you started to trace his jawline softly.

he didn't even react; he was just staring into your eyes.

"what?" you giggled.

he didn't answer, just tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear. he gave you a little smile.

"seriously gray, what!" you said.

"It's just.. how did I get so lucky with you? you are beautiful" he said lightly. yet, those words effected you so hard. but, a part of you was thinking of ethan.

you started to blush, trying to cover your face. he moved your hands away from your face and slowly started to kiss you, turning into a make out session.

he flipped you over causing you to lay on your back and him being on top of you, still kissing you with lust.

he quickly took off his shirt and threw it across the room. he leaned in, causing your lips to reconnect.

you were interrupted by your phone buzzing. you didn't care for it until your phone went off again.

you let go of the kiss and grabbed you phone from his nightstand. you turned around and saw grayson was facing the other side of the bed.

ethan: come to my room for
a sec. don't tell gray, okay?

you stood up from his bed, walking out quietly. you hoped he doesn't take his eyes off his phone.