♡ pure・pt. 3 [g]

-🍑-

"y/n, y/n, y/n!" they chanted. you chugged yet another beer, smacking it against the kitchen table as you showed you finished it in a matter of seconds.

everyone raised their hands up in the air as you wiped the mess all over your mouth.

you turned to your right, seeing grayson watching you with a frown on his face. you thought he would enjoy you like this.

your smile dropped as your breath became uneven. you were extremely intoxicated as it was obvious to everyone around you.

he crossed his arms, shaking his head. words failed to come out of your mouth. a pair of lips connected to your neck as you gasped.

"let's get out of here, yeah?"

you turned around to see a non-sober aaron on top of you. "hey, lay off!" you shouted.

he chuckled as his balance was shaky. his breathe reeked of alcohol. he grabbed you by the waist but you pulled him off.

you turned around, not seeing grayson in his spot. where did he go? regret started to rush through your veins. you ran out of the kitchen as you scurried to the living room.

you pushed through sweaty bodies, trying to find him. eventually, you went upstairs.

you checked each room to see if he was in there. and, just your luck, he was in the last one down the hallway.

sitting on a bed that was in the bedroom, covering his face. you rushed over to him, a frown planted on your face.

"y-you hurt me, y/n." he choked out.

"grayson, baby, i'm so sorry, i was just trying to show you how to have a good time. and, then aaron was drunk and came to me-."you confessed.

he finally looked up to you with tears trapped inside his eyes, yet his emotions softened.

"it's okay." he said. you quickly shook your head.

"it's not okay! i shouldn't have done that. i hurt your feelings and you probably hate me right now." you mumbled, looking down.

"no, s-stop. i could never hate you. please don't say that." he stuttered.

"h-hey, seriously, i could never." he added. you nodded at his soothing words as he rubbed your cheeks with his thumbs.

"i think i-i deserve at least a k-kiss, though." he added. you giggled at his cuteness.

you kissed his soft lips, and he loved it. it felt like the first time you kissed him in the janitor's closet.

"how about we do a little bit more than a kiss?" you offered. he started to blush.

"huh?" he replied. you smirked at the boy as you started to stand up in front of him. he looked up at you.

you slowly took off your shirt, as well as your bra. his eyes widened at the view. he didn't want to disrespect you but he couldn't help but stare at your body which he admired so much.

"w-what are you doing?" he asked.

"i want you to fuck me, grayson." you bluntly admitted. his heart was beating rapidly.

"y/n, y-you, what?" he said. by now, he didn't know what to say or how to react.

"we have been dating for awhile now.
cmon, i can see myself with you for the rest
of my life, don't you?" you questioned.

"what? of-course i do! it's j-just.." he said. he started to fiddle with his fingers.

"it's just what?" you shouted.

"y-you're drunk! i don't want to make love to you when you drunk. i want you to remember our special moment. i want you to
l-like it as much as i will." he mumbled.

"cut the emotional shit! why can't you just fuck me, already?" you slurred.

"i want to, can't you see that? i want to show all the l-love i have for you and your mesmerizing body, so, so fucking badly." he shouted.

"h-how your curves have so much effect on me. how just looking at you makes my mind go i-insane. the way you act towards me.. just- damnit. i truly can't. another time, p-please."

"i love you too much to do
that to you." he whispered.

-🍑-
(: