♡ closed off・[g]

in grayson's point of view

-🍑-

"sorry that i took forever, had to do my makeup." she said sitting down in the passenger seat.

"oh shut up, you don't need makeup." i admitted. she hit my shoulder, laughing before i drove off.

we got to brandon's house, walking in with our hands intertwined. music filled my ears as i saw people sucking on each other's faces.

"remind me why we came again?" i yelled to her. y/n and i didn't even like parties.

before she could reply, arms were wrapped around her waist behind her. she smiled, turning around and kissing him. she let go of my hand and i suddenly felt apart of me break.

"hey baby." he whispered to her, biting her earlobe. i tried not to stare at them. awkward tension suddenly was in the air.

"hey grayson." russel bluntly greeted, i nodded in response. he never really liked me, but it was alright because i didn't like him either.

"let's go upstairs." he insisted, already pulling her upstairs. i rolled my eyes, knowing what they are going to be doing up there.

i went into the kitchen and grabbed a water from the fridge. i was probably the only one downstairs that was sober but it was fine.

i noticed a very stunning girl walking towards me. please don't, please don't – fuck.

"hey, i'm josie!" she exclaimed. I didn't want to be rude so i gave her a smile.

"nice to meet you, my name's grayson." i replied. she bit her lip, looking into my eyes.

"i saw that you were alone, so want to go outside and swim?" she whispered, trying to sound sexy.

"uhm, i don't have a bathing suit and neither do you." i said looking down at her tight, short cocktail dress.

"that's okay. i'm fine with going naked, aren't you?" she teased. i shook my head vigorously.

"not really, no. i have a girl" i lied but not really though, right? i mean, y/n is my girl, technically.

"well i don't see her anywhere near you." she purred, coming closer to me.

"cmon, i know you don't actually have anyone. let's just have fun, why are acting like this?" she added.

i softly pushed her. "look, i like someone and i don't want to do anything. don't force me into doing something i don't want to do, alright?" i yelled.

"ugh, why are you so emotional? so fucking closed off." she huffed before walking away to flirt with someone else.

i sighed, knowing she was right. i was closed off and i couldn't help it. as i walk upstairs, more girls tried to talk to me, touching me. but, i didn't want that. all i wanted was to check up on y/n to see if she was alright.

i walked down the long hallway, multiple doors closed. she was probably in one, doing - I don't even want to know.

"y/n!" i shouted throughout upstairs. one of the doors finally opened, and there i saw y/n with hickeys all over her. and, russel with lipstick smudged around his mouth.

i was used to seeing this already, they were dating for crying out loud.

"grayson? what's wrong?" she asked with worry laced in her voice. russel folded his arms, looking pissed.

"nothing, i just want to go home." i whined.

"why? just go talk to someone downstairs. i'm sure they would love to talk with you." she cooed.

"y/n, please. i just want to leave, cmon." i begged. russel walked up to us.

"dude, y/n can just leave with me later. you can go home by yourself." russel snapped. he was so rude but y/n didn't even notice. it's like  she was blinded by her love.

"no, i can't leave without y/n! i need to make sure she gets home safely." i said.

a random girl out of nowhere starts flirting with me and y/n smiles.

"hey, want to go downstairs and talk?" she insisted, rubbing my shoulder.

"no thanks, i am good." i said, shooing her away. y/n's mouth went wide.

"grayson! what are you doing? she was
totally into you." y/n yelled.

i shrugged and y/n playfully rolled her eyes. she whispered something into russel's ear and he nodded. she dragged me into a random room and closed it.

my heart started to beat faster, trying to hide my smile. she sat on the bed and patted the space next to her. fuck, is she going to kiss me?!

"look, grayson." she paused, i tried to fight off my smile but it took crontrol over my face.

"why are you like this? you always tell me
how much you want a girlfriend, but when these beautiful girls try to talk to you, you turn them down! you are so closed off." she argued.

right when she said those last words, it reminded me of josie. i frowned, she didn't realize that the only girl i wanted was right in front of me, literally.

"you're right, i am closed off. but, i can't stop, okay? i don't feel right talking to other girls." i said, shyly.

"other girls? what do you mean, other?" she asked.

"girls that aren't you.." i whispered.

-🍑-

 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 | 𝙙.𝙩.  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara