♡ weirdo・[e]

-🍑-

i should have never agreed to come to this stupid party. i don't even know where chantel went and i'm in the corner of the living room by myself, looking like the loner i am.

although music is blasting through the rather large house, i pull out a pair of earphones from my back pocket and put them in.

for some reason, i listen to sad music even though i am already sad enough. maybe, i feel comforted by it?

i put the volume on the loudest, shutting out all the voices and rap music that was surrounding me as i closed my eyes.

i didn't even care if people were judging me, this is a college party — i don't know anyone, why does it matter?

soon enough, i feel a light tapping on my shoulder. i slowly open my eyes to see this mysterious looking boy already sitting down next to me.

i had no clue who he was but for some odd reason, i felt safe. he was wearing a yellow hoodie with joggers. i examined the dark bags that roamed under his eyes as well as his messy hair that looked untouched for days.

he looked like he was trying to mouth something to me, so i quickly took out my earphones.

"sorry, what did you say?" i asked. he lightly chuckled, his dimples clearly showing.

"honestly, i wasn't actually saying anything, just mouthing words so you can start talking to me." he admitted.

"smooth." you giggled. his face then transformed into a light red color.

"do you go to college here? i've never seen you around." he questioned. i looked down to see michigan state embedded onto his sweatshirt.

"uh, no i don't. my friend forced me to come and she's probably banging a college boy as we speak." i teased.

"ahh, i see. my name's ethan, if you're wondering. which you probably weren't wondering because you don't care but like if you did care, that's my name." i tried not to laugh. i nodded at him, feeling the awkward tension begin to rise.

"well, it was nice talking to you. I'll see you around, maybe probably not actually." i said before getting up.

"w-wait!" he yelled. i turned around to face him, he began to stood up.

"can you please not leave? i like talking to you." he said. i just met this kid and i already feel tingly inside when he said those words.

not only is he very handsome, his personality was so bubbly. "then, let's go on a walk?" i spoke but it was more of a question.

a smile quickly appeared on his tired face and he walked right by me. we both left the huge frat house and began to talk on the sidewalk.

"so, i'm guessing you're a senior in high school?" he rasped.

"yeah, and i'm hoping you're a freshman in college?" i said. he nodded in response.

the more we walked, the more we talked. i didn't know where we were going but i didn't even care. i liked talking to him.

"were here!" he exclaimed. i looked over at him in complete confusion. i looked up to see a huge tree house with lit lights covered around it.

"wow, it's beautiful. whoever made this, deserves a cookie." i said.

"i, u-uh actually made it, from scratch."

"i come up here whenever i need alone time, and that's very often. and, I've never let anyone come up here with me so you're a special one." he said. my heart fluttered. he seemed so passionate about it and i loved it.

i smiled to him as we both climbed up the treehouse. there were blankets and everything up here. it was getting kind of chilly.

"here." he smiled, wrapping a soft blanket around my fragile body. i thanked him.

"you're such a weirdo, i love it." you joked. he flashed a big smile, not giving eye contact.

"i know this is fast, but i really want to do this." he bluntly said.

"what?" i confusingly asked. he lightly chuckled as he started to lean in slowly, grabbing my face to let me get closer to him.

this was it. he was about to kiss me and i wasn't complaining.

"oh my gosh!" a scream is loudly heard. we both flinch, looking down at the ground. i see chantel holding her high heels looking up at me with a disappointed face.

"i was looking all over for you! cmon, my mom texted me and she is wondering where we are." she panicked.

i mumbled a few curse words under my breath as i took the blanket off of me. i quickly attempted to climb down the tree house as i did not so well at.

we began to run down the street, leaving ethan by himself, breathless.

"i didn't even get your name!" he shouted as loud as possible. i turned around as i was still running.

"don't worry about it." i yelled back.

i knew that wasn't going to be the last time i saw that little weirdo.

-🍑-